The new AFK Arena 1.42 update is coming soon and we've got the patch notes for it! In this update, we'll be getting a new feature called The Oak Inn. If you've completed Chapter 4, you will be able to visit the inn and collect gift from friends who have their own Oak Inn. The Field of Stars feature is going to be added to the library, where you can unlock different Starbursts that get you different bonuses. A bunch of balance changes are arriving as well! Changes to Satrana, Numisu, Mezoth, Khazard, Elijah & Lailah, Rosaline, Tidus, Fawkes, Tasi, Belinda, Baden, and Oden will be added to the game.
Find all the details in the patch notes below.
AFK Arena 1.42 Patch Notes
Our servers will be unavailable on 2020/07/08 18:00 - 20:00 UTC while we are updating the game. You will be unable to login during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this may bring and would like to offer you a 1200 diamond compensatory gift. Below is a list of this update's changes.
New Additions and Optimizations
- Added a new feature called “The Oak Inn”, which can be found on the ‘Ranhorn’ tab. After completing Chapter 4, players will be able to visit and collect gifts from friends that are already occupying their own Oak Inn. Players that possess Ascended tier heroes and have completed Chapter 17 of the campaign are able unlock their own Oak Inn. Once unlocked, players can move their Ascended heroes into the Oak Inn. Heroes residing within the Oak Inn can accumulate ‘Furniture’, which will give their heroes new abilities and increased stats.
- Added the ‘Field of Stars’ feature to the Library. Players can unlock different ‘Starbursts’ within the Library that will enable them to enjoy a variety of different bonuses.
- Added a new monthly limited-quantity “Hero Choice Pack” to the Noble Tavern, which can be activated by unlocking a specific “Starburst” within the Field of Stars feature. All heroes within the “Hero Choice Pack” are available with the exception of Celestial, Hypogean and Dimensional faction heroes.
- Added the new Voyage of Wonders adventure: Track of the Sands, which will be available from 2020/07/17 00:00 UTC.
- Added the adventure ‘Fields of Stone’ to the ‘Wandering Balloon’ feature, which can be unlocked after completing Stage 20-50.
- Added a new x4 Battle Speed function to the Arcane Labyrinth, which can be unlocked after completing Chapter 21 or reaching VIP level 11.
- Added the choice to pause and leave battles within the Twisted Realm feature. Leaving a battle will still exhaust battle attempts.
- Increased the amount of Hero Experience, Hero’s Essence, and gold coins included in all Limited Offers available from completing Chapter 22 or higher, reaching Player Level 110 or higher, or upgrading the Resonating Crystal to Level 260 or higher. Following the update, players who purchased Limited Offers before the adjustment will receive compensation equivalent to the difference in rewards.
- Satrana - Flame Weaver
- Optimized the visual effects of Satrana’s animations and increased her character model’s resolution.
- Reworked all of Satrana’s abilities. Please view her in-game skill descriptions for specifics.
- Reduced the difficulty of the stages within the King's Tower and main campaign which include Satrana.
- Numisu - The All Seer
- Optimized the visual effects of Numisu’s animations and increased his character model’s resolution.
- Changed Numisu’s ultimate ability “Resonating Blast” to “Voodoo Blessing”. Please view his in-game skill description for more details.
- Made adjustments to the abilities “Offensive Totem” and “Fanaticism”. For specifics please view the in-game skill descriptions.
- Reduced the difficulty of the stages within the King's Tower and main campaign which include Numisu.
- Mezoth - The Abysmal Butcher
- Fixed an issue that was occurring as a result of the ability “Devour”, which would cause targets to lose energy even after being released from Mezoth’s abdomen.
- Khazard - The Frozen Terror
- Fixed an issue that was causing reduced damage to occur to the first shard that would strike an enemy target.
- Elijah & Lailah - Celestial Twins
- Fixed an issue for the ability “Unity”, which would cause allied heroes to be incorrectly linked with enemies, resulting in the damage received by the allied heroes to be higher than it should have been.
- Rosaline - The Kind
- Fixed an issue that would cause Rosaline to follow an enemy hero into the opponent’s formation when in she was in a ‘charmed’ state.
- Tidus - Shadowmane
- Fixed an issue that would cause the ability “Savagery” to target a cannon summoned by Dwarven Bombardiers instead of an enemy.
- Fawkes - Death's Defeat
- Adjusted the ability “Confine” so that when there is only one targetable enemy on the battlefield it cannot be used.
- Tasi - Dreamhopper
- Adjusted the ability “Banishment” so that when there is only one targetable enemy on the battlefield it cannot be used.
- Belinda - Beam of Hope
- Fixed an issue that would cause the effects of “Divine Light” level 2 to occur when only level 1 was unlocked.
- Baden - The Abomination
- Adjusted the way phantom attributes are calculated for the abilities “Phantom Strike” and “Phantom Assassin” as well as having adjusted the abilities’ descriptions.
- Oden - Bitterblight
- Fixed an issue that would cause the ability “Soul Burn” to interrupt enemies which were currently using their ultimate abilities.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the “Dura’s Fortitude” ability “Life Flash” to have its cooldown timer increased instead of reduced when raising its level from 3 up to 4.
Thank you for your support.