Among Us is a simple game that exploded in popularity over the past several months. Since then, they've added several maps, updates, and different tasks for players to complete. Each task is done differently, and each map has its own set of tasks to complete. In this guide, we're looking at all the visual tasks available across all maps.
How to All Visual Tasks in Among Us
For simplicity's sake, we've explained how to do each task in Among Us in text. To know which task you're trying to complete, simply look at the top left corner of your screen in-game. This is also a good way to determine where you need to go next to finish tasks with multiple parts. There are also two different types of visual tasks, both of which are explained below.
- Long: Require the player to perform an action then wait a specific length of time to complete the rest of the task. They might also be classified as long because they have multiple stages.
- Short: Tasks that are all completed in one sitting or can be done in a few seconds.
There are five visual tasks in the game, all of which can confirm the innocence of crewmates. If other crewmates see the task is being performed, it means that the Crewmate performing it is innocent.
- Clear Asteroids: To complete this task, you must shoot and destroy 20 asteroids. To do this, you must move the reticle to the asteroid and click to destroy it. This is considered a visual task because when a Crewmate is firing the weapons, you can see the weapons outside firing lasers. This task is only visual on Skeld and Polus.
- Empty Chute (Skeld): Empty Chute can be completed the same way as Empty Garbage. It always begins in O2 and ends in Storage. When you start the task, pull the lever on the right and hold it down to clear the Chute. Repeat this process in Storage to finish the task. This task is only a visual task on Skeld because the second part of the task shows the action to the other Crewmates.
- Empty Garbage (Skeld): Empty Garbage can be completed the same way as Empty Chute. It always begins in Cafeteria and ends in Storage. When you start the task, pull the lever on the right and hold it down to clear the Garbage. Repeat this process in Storage to finish the task. This task is only a visual task on Skeld because the second part of the task shows the action to the other Crewmates.
- Prime Shields (Skeld): On the Shield Panel, you will see that some hexagons are red and some of them are white. Click all the red panels to toggle them from red to white. Once all the hexagons are white, the task is complete. This task is considered a visual task because once it is complete, you can see the shields light out outside the ship.
- Submit Scan: To complete this task, simply stand on top of the platform. It will take about 10 seconds to measure your weight and height. Once it's done, the task is complete. This task is considered a visual task because it allows other players to see the scanner in the process of scanning someone.
Often enough, players will use the visual tasks as confirmation of their suspicions about a player. If someone is the Imposter, they cannot complete the task. However, this is a technique best used before making an accusation. Players who have already completed visual tasks cannot do them again! For this reason, it's best to use visual tasks only as confirmation that players are innocent, not guilty.
Having issues with some of your error codes? Check out our complete list of Among Us Error Codes (And How to Find Them)!