In Apex Legends, players will come across Replicators that can be used to craft ammunition, attachments, healing items, and weapons. Season 14 brought a few changes to the Crafting mechanics in-game, along with a new set of weapons that players can craft. Here's everything you need to know before collecting Crafting Metals from Harvesters and using Replicators in Apex Legends.
Crafting changes in Apex Legends Season 14
The Season 14 update rebalanced Replicators and Crafting Materials across all maps. Likewise, the Harvesters are now team-use, meaning the entire team will get Crafting Materials if one person collects them. This feature simplifies the Crafting process and helps players save time on collecting Materials from every Harvester. The following changes were also added with the Crafting update:
- Skullpiercer Rifling Hop-Up added to Crafting
- Double Tap Trigger Hop-Up added to Crafting
- Kinetic Feeder Hop-Up added to Crafting
- Shatter Rounds removed from Crafting
- Hammerpoints removed from Crafting and added to base RE-45 Replicator weapon
- Heavy, Energy, and Sniper magazines now cost 35 Materials
- Laser Sight added to Crafting and is available for 25 Materials
- Stock and Barrel Mod attachment price reduced to 25 Materials
- Shotgun Bolt price increased to 30 Materials
- 2-4x ACOG price reduced to 30 Materials
All Replicator Crafting weapons in Apex Legends
The Wingman and CAR SMG were removed from the Replicator in Apex Legends Season 14. Instead, players will now get the RE-45 Pistol attached with Hammerpoint rounds and Devotion LMG in the Replicator. These two weapons can be purchased in exchange for Crafting Materials. Several players will consider Crafting the RE-45, as it comes with Hammerpoints attached, making it a strong choice for a secondary weapon. As for the Devotion LMG, we recommend purchasing it only if you find a Turbocharger Hop-Up.
Wondering which Legends are featured in the Battle Pass? Check out All Legend Skins in the Apex Legends Season 14 Hunted Battle Pass on Pro Game Guides!