The 1.31 update for BitLife is now available for iOS users! This patch introduces the concept of weekly challenges. You will be required to fulfill a certain objective to complete it. The first challenge is to give birth to a baby for every letter of the alphabet. You will earn a medal for completing the challenge! There's also orphanages, relationship counseling, and you can give cars and houses to your friends and family! If you enjoy the criminal side of BitLife, then you can now engage in embezzlement. There's also pleas and plea bargains to get you out of prison a bit sooner.
Check out our guide for the first challenge: BitLife Alphabet Challenge Guide!
Hey Bitizens, welcome to the 31st major installment of your favorite game! This update adds a whole new dimension to BitLife: CHALLENGES! Every week or so, we're going to launch a new live challenge for you and your friends to try and accomplish. We're kicking things off with the Alphabet Challenge where the goal is to give birth to a baby for every letter in the alphabet! So quit reading and get competing!
If you ignored our advice in the last sentence and are still here, this is the full list of new things in this update:
- Challenges! Compete, conquer, and collect medals for each one
- Inaugural challenge: Alphabet Challenge
- Orphanages now exist in the unfortunate event you lose both of your parents
- Relationship counseling
- New crime: Embezzlement!
- Pleas and plea bargains
- Give cars & houses to your friends & family
- Pay off car loans and mortgages
- 50+ new scenarios
- Lots of work on the new person emojis
- Bug fixes, interface improvements, and life refinements