Blue Archive is a role-playing game by Nexon Games for mobile devices. It's a free-to-play game with gacha game mechanics and a lot of new characters that you can unlock. What are the best characters to unlock, though? Read below to find out.
Top Blue Archive Characters
- S-Tier: These are the meta characters, the best and strongest ones to use.
- A-Tier: These are the second-best characters, with a solid chance to be useful in all scenarios.
- B-Tier: Good choices, but not as good as S- or A-tier
- C-Tier: These are mediocre characters that you can use as a placeholder until you can get better ones.
- D-Tier: These characters should be avoided and only used if really needed.
Related: How to unlock Live2D in Blue Archive
These are the characters in Blue Archive, ranked from best to worst. However, this does not mean you should not play and get to experience every character in the game. This list only refers to player and community opinions on ranking.
For more on Blue Archive, check out How does Recruitment work in Blue Archive? here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Blue Archive Tier List: All Characters Ranked