While traditionally not used within competitive shooters due to the relatively small map sizes, Call of Duty has been branching into vehicles more and more as the series continues. The Modern Warfare 2 beta boasts numerous vehicles, from family sedans to tanks and choppers to patrol boats. These don't actually play a part in the beta but will likely see use when Warzone 2.0 launches.
What vehicles are in the Modern Warfare 2 Beta?
There are a total of 13 vehicles available. While there aren't any customization options available in the beta, players will eventually be able to customize each vehicle with different skins, horns, and war tracks.
- Take charge with rough and ready capability delivered with plenty of low-rpm torque and power. Top-tier rack capacity offers an impressive payload capability: hold 'er wide and send it.
- The pinnacle of ultra-light tactical off-road vehicles, allowing rapid personnel deployment for squads of up to four. Go deep and hard in the most rugged and austere environments with world-class mobility and versatility.
- Tactical Vehicle
- A specialized light combat vehicle with a mounted .50 Cal machine gun designed to handle extreme terrain and unconventional combat.
- A four-door civilian hatchback without armor plating or any significant protection.
- An all-terrain civilian 4x4 can be used for quick extraction or infiltration in battle.
- Cargo Truck
- A large industrial vehicle. Slow moving, but may provide a small amount of protection in firefights.
- Heavy Tank
- A heavy tank with an anti-armor smoothbore cannon and mounted machine gun.
- Light Tank
- A maneuverable tank with a multipurpose turret and light armor.
- This ambitious APC can lay down 30mm canon fire, transport up to 12 squad members to the front line, and serves as a mobile spawn point.
- Light Helo
- A twin-engine light helicopter for combat support and rapid traversal of the engagement zone.
- Heavy Chopper
- A heavily armored search and rescue helicopter. Can transport troops to the combat zone and deploy flares when targeted by anti-aircraft ordnance.
- A maneuverable, tactical boat designed for Special Forces.
- Armored Patrol Boat
- An armored patrol boat complete with mounted .50 Cal machine guns.
For more Modern Warfare 2 goodies, check out All Killstreaks in Modern Warfare 2 Beta on Pro Game Guides.