Mobile combat game Clash Royale has stayed at the top thanks in part to constant content updates that keep the gameplay fresh. One such update introduced the Goblin Party Rocket card, along with its own challenge which can be tricky if you go in unprepared. So, if you’re struggling to get on top of it, read on for our best Goblin Party Rocket Deck in Clash Royale.
Clash Royale Goblin Party best deck
This particular challenge forces you to play with a copy of the new Goblin Party Rocket in your team, so you need to build a solid deck around it that takes advantage of its strengths and covers its weaknesses. It is a 5 Elixir card that changes killed enemy units into Goblins in a small area but is no good for damaging towers. You’ll need low elixir costs to bring down the cycle average, alongside strong offensive and defensive power to ensure the win condition. Our best Goblin Party Rocket deck is put together using the following units:
- Goblin Party Rocket: This has to be included as standard. Use primarily to stop your opponent from taking out your Hogrider.
- Hogrider: Your main offensive unit to take out your opponent’s tower.
- Earthquake: Combo with Hogrider.
- Rage: Combo with Hogrider.
- Goblin Cage: Mitigates attacking damage on defense, then counters.
- Ice Spirit: Low cost to help cycling, good with Hogrider on offense.
- Fire Spirit: Low cost to help cycling, good vs swarms.
- Firecracker: Strong defensively and for breaking shields.
Completing the Goblin Party Rocket challenge event will score you a number of Season Tokens depending on how you get on: Tower defended (50 season tokens), opponent’s tower eliminated (100 tokens), elixirs used (1 per), and successful attacks (1.5 per).
Looking for more clash Royale guides? Check out Clash Royale Party Mode, Explained & How To Play and Best Super Magic Archer Challenge Decks in Clash Royale right here at Pro Game Guides!
Write A Comment
Best Goblin Party Rocket Deck in Clash Royale