It's a new season in Destiny 2 and that can only mean a new Seasonal Artifact replete with new mods. Here's a rundown of what to acquire over the next 90 days.
Season of the Haunted Mods
- Piercing Sidearms (Arms): Sidearms gain shield-piercing rounds, which bypass combatant defenses. Strong against Barrier Champions.
- Overload Rounds (Arms): Uninterrupted fire from your equipped auto Rifles and submachine Guns grants bullets that stun combatants, delaying ability energy regeneration and lowering combatant damage output. Strong against Overload Champions.
- Unstoppable Scout Rifle (Arms): Aiming down sights for a short time causes Scout Rifles you wield to fire a powerful explosive payload that stuns unshielded combatants. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Unstoppable Glaive (Arms): Glaives you wield fire a powerful explosive payload that stuns unshielded combatants. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Anti-Barrier Pulse Rifle (Arms): Pulse Rifles you are wielding fire shield-piercing rounds and stun Barrier Champions. Pulse Rifles deal bonus damage against Barrier Champions.
- Shotgun Holster (Leg): Gradually reloads your stowed Shotguns over time. Multiple copies of this perk stack to reduce the time taken to fully reload.
- Trace Rifle Ammo Finder (Helmet): Increases your chance of finding Special ammo while you have a Trace Rifle equipped.
- Nightmarish Opulence (Helmet): Increases the duration of the Psychohack Origin Trait and the effect of the Extrovert Origin Trait.
- Pulse Rifle Targeting (Helmet): Improved target acquisition, accuracy, and aim-down-sights speed for Pulse Rifles.
- Sidearm Holster (Leg): Gradually reloads your stored Sidearms over time. Multiple copies of this perk stack to reduce the time taken to fully reload.
- Shotgun Dexterity (Arms): Faster ready and stow speed for Shotguns.
- Trace Rifle Reserves (Chest): Increases the amount of Trace Rifle ammo you can carry.
- Unquenchable Thirst (Helmet): Increases the buff effect of the To Excess Origin Trait and the healing effect of the Souldrinker Origin Trait.
- Armor of the Dying Star (Chest): Reduces incoming Solar and Void damage from combatants.
- Sidearm Dexterity (Arms): Faster ready and stow speed for Sidearms.
- Overload Trace Rifles (Arms): Uninterrupted fire from your equipped Trace Rifles causes the beam to stun combatants, delaying ability energy regeneration and lowering combatant damage output. Strong against Overload Champions.
- Revitalizing Blast (Class Item): Stunning a Champion causes it to ignite and clears your shield stun.
- Withering Heat (Class Item): Causing damage with a Solar ability weakens Champions for a short duration.
- Molten Overload (Class Item): Solar grenades cause disruption, delaying ability regeneration and lowering combatant damage output. Strong against Overload Champions.
- Glaive of Dreams (Arms): While you have a Glaive equipped, the Unstable Essence buff gained by picking up objects dropped by Nightmares has double its normal duration.
- Classy Restoration (Class Item): Activating your Solar class abilities grants you restoration.
- Radiant Orbs (Class Item): Picking up an Orb of Power makes you radiant.
- Rays of Precision (Class Item): While radiant, solar precision final blows cause combatants to ignite.
- Flame Harvesting (Class Item): Solar Exotic final blows create Solar elemental wells.
- Solar Fulmination (Class Item): Your ignitions do increased damage in an increased radius.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out How to get Adroit Element in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.