Warlocks are the embodiment of space magic in the world of Destiny 2. Their mastery of the arcane and elements makes them a force to be reckoned with. Arc 3.0 enhances their already lethal electric capabilities. With the power of a storm at your fingertips, nothing can stand in your way.
Lightfall Arc Warlock Build
This build is focused on debuffing enemies and keeping abilities on a constant cooldown. With plenty of Ionic Traces being created, both the abilities of your allies and your own will be recharging much quicker.
- Stormtrance: Chain Arc lightning from your hands to electrify targets with devastating streams of Arc Light that intensify over time. Casting Stormtrance creates a shockwave underneath you. Sprint to teleport forward, consuming a small amount of Super energy.
- Healing Rift: Conjure a well of power that continuously heals those inside it.
- Chain Lightning: An extended-range melee that jolts your target and chains lightning to nearby enemies. While amplified, it creates an additional set of chains.
- Storm Grenade: A grenade that calls down a focused lightning storm.
- Arc Soul: Cast your Rift to create an Arc Soul that fires at targets in front of you. Allies can pass through your Rift to gain an Arc Soul. Your Rift charges faster when allies are near. While amplified, your Arc Souls are supercharged and gain an increased fire rate.
- Electrostatic Mind: Defeating targets with Arc abilities or defeating jolted or blinded targets creates an Ionic Trace. Collecting an Ionic Trace makes you amplified.
- Spark of Ions: Defeating a jolted target creates an Ionic Trace.
- Spark of Discharge: Arc weapon final blows have a chance to create an Ionic Trace.
- Spark of Beacons: While you are amplified, your Arc Special weapon's final blows create a blinding explosion.
- Spark of Brilliance: Defeating a blinded target with precision damage creates a blinding explosion.
- Trinity Ghoul: Fires an arrow that splits when released. Aiming down sights and fully drawing the bow both decrease the spread.
- Aggressive Frame, Subsistence, Thresh, Hakke Breach Armaments, Major Spec
- Any Legendary Arc Machine Gun
Armor & Mods
Resilience. Resilience. Resilience. We can't preach it enough. Everything in Lightfall hits like a freight train, so being able to absorb a blow or two can make all the difference.
- Ionic Conductor: Ionic traces you create move faster and grant you additional ability energy. Nearby allies also gain ability energy when you collect an ionic trace.
- Arc Siphon, Font of Wisdom
- Arc Loader, Font of Focus
- Charged Up x2
- Arc Weapon Surge x2
- Class Item
- Utility Kickstart x2
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out All Warlock Arc 3.0 Abilities in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.