Warlocks are the embodiment of space magic in the world of Destiny 2. Their mastery of the arcane and elements makes them a force to be reckoned with. Arc 3.0 enhances their already lethal electric capabilities. This build is focused on debuffing enemies and keeping abilities on a constant cooldown. Weapons and armor are interchangeable, but we've listed them in our preferred order for this build.
What is the best Arc build for Warlocks?
Warlock Arc Abilities
- Stormtrance: Chain Arc lightning from your hands to electrify targets with devastating streams of Arc Light that intensify over time. Casting Stormtrance creates a shockwave underneath you. Sprint to teleport forward, consuming a small amount of Super energy.
- Healing Rift: Conjure a well of power that continuously heals those inside it.
- Chain Lightning: An extended range melee that jolts your target and chains lightning to nearby enemies. While amplified, it creates an additional set of chains.
- Storm Grenade: A grenade that calls down a focused lightning storm.
Arc 3.0 Aspects for Warlocks
- Arc Soul: Cast your Rift to create an Arc Soul that fires at targets in front of you. Allies can pass through your Rift to gain an Arc Soul. Your Rift charges faster when allies are near. While amplified, your Arc Souls are supercharged and gain an increased fire rate.
- Electrostatic Mind: Defeating targets with Arc abilities or defeating jolted or blinded targets creates an Ionic Trace. Collecting an Ionic Trace makes you amplified.
Arc 3.0 Fragments for Warlocks
- Spark of Ions: Defeating a jolted target creates an Ionic Trace.
- Spark of Discharge: Arc weapon final blows have a chance to create an Ionic Trace.
- Spark of Beacons: While you are amplified, your Arc Special weapon's final blows create a blinding explosion.
- Spark of Brilliance: Defeating a blinded target with precision damage creates a blinding explosion.
Weapons, Warlock Armor, and Mods
- Riskrunner: When taking Arc damage, this weapon becomes more powerful and resists incoming Arc damage. Kills extend the time in this overcharged state.
- Thunderlord: Final blows with this weapon generate stunning lightning strikes from above. Strong against Overload Champions.
- Coldheart: This weapon shoots a steady cold-fusion-powered Arc laser, dealing more damage the longer it remains on a target.
- Trinity Ghoul: Fires an arrow that splits when released. Aiming down sights and fully drawing the bow both decrease the spread.
- Crown of Tempests: Arc ability or Jolt final blows increase the recharge rate of your Arc abilities and extend the duration of Stormtrance.
- Fallen Sunstar: Ionic Traces you create move faster and grant you additional ability energy. Nearby allies also gain ability energy when you collect an Ionic Trace.
- Stormdancer's Brace: Each target you defeat with Stormtrance increases the damage you deal with it and refunds Super energy when Stormtrance ends.
- (Thunderlord Build) Machine Gun Holster: Gradually reloads your stowed machine guns over time. Multiple copies of this perk stack to reduce the time taken to fully reload.
- (Thunderlord Build) Machine Gun Scavenger: When you pick up ammo, machine guns get bonus reserves.
- Thermoshock Plating: Reduces incoming Solar and Arc damage from combatants.
- Amped Up: Stay amplified longer.
- Trace Evidence: Defeating combatants affected by Arc debuffs spawns an Ionic Trace.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out All Warlock Arc 3.0 Abilities in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.