Solar 3.0 hasn't been as spicey as Bungie would have liked. As such, the Destiny 2 developer outlined some changes coming with Hotfix 220.127.116.11. The changes impact Titans and Warlocks and are set to go live on June 7, 2022.
What is changing with Solar 3.0?
Titan Solar 3.0 Changes
- Burning Maul:
- Buffed damage in PvE by 25%
- Roaring Flames:
- Added behavior: While Roaring Flames is active, your uncharged melee attack now deals Solar damage and applies 30 Scorch stacks to targets per hit. This is increased to 40 stacks with Ember of Ashes equipped.
- Fragment slots increased from one to two.
- Raised the height of the secondary attack’s ground wave by 25% to more easily catch players who jump too late.
Warlock Solar 3.0 Changes
- Heat Rises:
- Added behavior: Consuming your grenade now also releases a burst of Cure x2 around you, healing you and your nearby allies. Consuming a Healing Grenade increases the strength of the burst to Cure x3 and consuming a Touch of Flame Healing Grenade provides Restoration as an additional benefit.
- Icarus Dash:
- Added behavior: While airborne, rapidly defeating targets with your Super or any weapon Cures you.
- Celestial Fire:
- Each Celestial Fire projectile now applies 10 Scorch stacks. This is increased to 15 stacks with Ember of Ashes equipped.
Since the Solar 3.0 release, the community has had mixed reviews of the rework. Titans will finally see some viability to the Burning Maul, and Warlocks are poised to become healing gods once more.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Where to find Excavation Site XII in Destiny 2? on Pro Game Guides.