Fall Guys is a free-to-play platform battle royale game that allows up to 60 players to play at the same time. The game draws inspiration from TV shows like Wipeout, Games Without Borders, Takeshi's Castle, and many more. And just like those shows, Fall Guys is an in-game TV show where one player becomes a winner of the Episode.
The game's success lies in imaginative and fun-to-play matches with very different kinds of rounds. But how many Fall Guys maps are there?
Related: How to dive in Fall guys
How many rounds does Fall Guys have?
Currently, as of Fall Guys Season 4 Creative Construction, there are 87 maps for you to play. The newest season will add more maps as time goes on, bringing this total up to 117. These courses, or rounds, have different goals. However, some of these rounds will be Vaulted and Unvaulted, so you will see different courses as you play. That means you'll have to master different skills to make it to the show's end. These are the map types in Fall Guys:
- Survival—Those who don't "die" are winners.
- Race—Your main goal is to make it to the end of the map.
- Hunt—Score as many points as you can.
- Team—Unlike other modes, these rounds require some team coordination.
- Logic—Here, you'll need some mental gymnastics.
- Invisibeans—Players are split into two teams where each team has its own goal
- Final—These are the most challenging maps that determine the winner.
Will there be more maps in Fall Guys?
The game is free-to-play, so you can expect more maps in future updates. Fall Guys is divided into seasons where each iteration brings new content. Each season adds new rounds, with Season 4 Creative Construction adding 50 in total. Only 20 were added at the beginning, but you can expect more rounds to be added as time goes on.