Epic Games recently added the Bownanza Week Quests to Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1, and players have around five challenges to complete in order to earn more XP. All of these Quests are related to Bows that have been added to the loot pool for a limited time. Each Bonanza Week Quest gives around 8000 XP, and players will have a chance to earn 40,000 XP to level up their battle pass. The following Bonanza Week Quests are now available in-game:
- Hunt Wildlife using a bow (8000 XP)
- Hit IO forces using Primal Flame Bow (8000 XP)
- Impulse wildlife using a Mechanical Shockwave Bow in different matches (8000 XP)
- Eliminate opponents using a Mechanical Explosive Bow (8000 XP)
- Damage Players using a Primal Stink Bow (8000 XP)
Players will have to hunt around three wild animals to complete the first Quest. Use the Mechanical Shockwave Bow to impulse two wild animals in different matches.
It is ideal to land at an area crawling with opponents and IO Guards to complete the rest of the challenges. Players will need to hit around seven IO Guards with the Primal Flame Bow and eliminate three opponents using Mechanical Explosive Bow. Land at Covert Cavern to complete these Quests quickly.
Wondering how to find Bows from the Primal Season? Check out Where to find Bows in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1? On Pro Game Guides.