As soon as Season 6 dropped, some players noticed that there are Bunker Chests littered throughout the map that contain loot that rivals Supply Drops and Mythic Chests. In fact, where Supply Drops and Mythic Chests typically have Epic weapons, Bunker Chests quite often have at least one Legendary weapon. As such, we all want to know where they are located.
All Bunker Chest Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
The thing about Bunker Chests is that they are not always visible when you approach them. Sometimes you have to dig in their location with your pickaxe to make them sprout up from the ground. Once you do find them, though, it sure is worth it! Here is the map of all their locations.
We understand that sometimes you need more than a map, though. We've provided a short summary of how to find each chest in the list below.
- Shark Island: On the northwestern corner of the structure you will find a tower. The Bunker Chest is in the room at the base of this tower.
- Stealthy Stronghold: You can find this Bunker Chest buried outside the walls of Stealthy Stronghold, in a field to the South. It's at the top of a small hill.
- Craggy Cliffs: This Bunker Chest is under the stairs next to the house with a red roof on the western side of the town.
- Pristine Point: This Bunker Chest is behind the bed in the attic of the western house.
- Steamy Stacks: You can find this Bunker Chest in the basement of the middle building, half covered in sand.
- Steamy Stacks South: This Bunker Chest is buried in the sand on the shore Southeast of Steamy Stacks.
- Green Steel Bridge: You will find this Bunker Chest buried in the small campsite West of the Green Steel Bridge.
- Pleasant Park: This Bunker Chest is in the house with a storm shelter on the southeastern corner of the town.
- Sweaty Sands: This Bunker Chest is in the attic of the house on the southeastern corner of the town.
- Flopper Pond: You can dig up this chest in the field East of Flopper Pond.
- Heart Island: This Bunker Chest is in the shack at the top of Heart Island.
- Durrr Burger: You can dig up this chest in at the 180-degree curve of the road West of Durrr Burger.
- Weeping Woods: This Bunker Chest is hidden behind a control panel in the house on the northern edge of Weeping Woods.
- Retail Row: This Bunker Chest is in the attic of the house on the southwestern edge of the town.
- Retail Row Fields: You can dig up this Bunker Chest in the flowery fields just West of Retail Row.
- Lazy Lake: This check can be dug up in the field between Lazy Lake and Loot Lake.
- Shipwreck Cove: This Bunker Chest is in the attic of the house East of Shipwreck Cove.
- Camp Cod: This Bunker Chest is in a hidden room that is beneath the basement of the large house at Camp Cod. You have to break the floor under the table in the basement to find it.
- Misty Meadows: This Bunker Chest is in the large house in the flowery fields, Southwest of Misty Meadows.
- Southwest Corner: This Bunker Chest is next to the trailers at the shack on the far southeastern corner of the map.
We expect this map and list to change throughout the season when we are hit with patches and updates. Check back regularly to see where you can find these Bunker Chests and gain the edge in a match!
Be sure to check our full Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Guide for all the latest info on the new Season!