Our Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 4 Guide features a roundup of all of the available information you will want to know about the new season of the Battle Pass. We compile details on all of the challenges, landmarks, and every way you can gain XP so you can get to tier 100 and beyond.
Over the course of a season, Epic adds a whole lot of different stuff to the game. This guide will be updated frequently whenever a new event or set of challenges is unlocked, so be sure to bookmark this page and check back often for new updates.
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 4 Guides
There's going to be a whole lot of different challenges being thrown at us over the season, and here's where you will find guides for each batch of them!
The Coral Buddies are back on the island, so that means there's more challenges to be completed on the map. We'll be cataloging all of them in our Season 4 Secret Challenges Guide!
- Week 1 Challenge Guide
- Week 2 Challenge Guide
- Week 3 Challenge Guide
- Week 4 Challenge Guide
- Week 5 Challenge Guide
Where-to Find Landmark Locations
- Sentinel Graveyard Location
- Mjolnir Location
- Heart Shaped Island Location
- Friendship Monument Location
- Weather Station Location
- Giant Throne Location
- Wolverine Challenges Guide
- Jennifer Walters Awakening Challenges Guide
- Thor Awakening Challenges Guide
- Groot Awakening Challenges Guide
- Storm Awakening Challenges Guide
- Doctor Doom Awakening Challenges Guide
- Mystique Awakening Challenges Guide
- Tony Stark Awakening Challenges Guide
If you're wondering how something works in the new season then we'll be compiling a bunch of guides to answer all of your questions on those things!
- Where-to find Gatherers
- How to find and destroy a Gorger
- How to level up fast in Season 4!
- Fortnite Season 4 Victory Umbrella
- How to get Foil Skins
- How to Don a Disguise
If you're looking to get a check mark by all of the achievements, be sure to check out our Season 4 Achievements List.
XP Coins are back again this season, and we'll be posting maps with them all right here: Season 4 XP Coins Locations.
The punch cards are back again in this season and they mostly haven't changed too much. Thankfully, some of the top end requirements to complete them has been reduced, so you won't find them as difficult this go around. You can find them all right here: Season 4 Punch Cards.
We compile a list of unofficial update notes during every patch in a season. If you're curious what has been changed in a particular week, then you'll be able to find the details in the list below!
Here's a high quality look at all of the cosmetics you can earn: Fortnite Season 4 Skins & Cosmetics.
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 4 Challenge Lists
The challenges have been slightly reduced in experience and now will gain you 25,000 XP when you complete one. The group challenges are back, and will give you 50,000 XP for each one you complete. You can complete them by yourself, but it's far easier to just to join up with some people to get them done!
- Search Seven Chests at Dirty Docks
- Get Three Eliminations at Holly Hedges
- Collect Four Floating Rings at Misty Meadows
- Eliminate 5 Stark Robots at Quinjet Patrol landing sites
- Gas up a vehicle at Lazy Lake
- Deal 1,000 damage to opponents with Stark Industries Energy Rifles
- Eliminate Doctor Doom Three times at Doom’s Domain (Group Challenge)
- Search Seven Chests at Salty Springs
- Get Three Eliminations at The Authority
- Dance on top of Three different Sentinel heads at the Sentinel Graveyard
- Destroy Seven boats at Craggy Cliffs
- Ride a Motorboat under three different colored steel bridges
- Search Seven S.H.I.E.L.D. Chests inside Quinjets
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at Catty Corner
- Search 7 Chests at Steamy Stacks
- Get 3 Eliminations at Retail Row
- Collect 500 Wood from Weeping Woods
- Visit Panther's Prowl
- Deal 250 damage with exploding Gas Pumps or Gas Cans
- Place 3 Fire Traps
- Eliminate Iron Man 3 times at Stark Industries (Group Challenge)
- Search 7 Chests at Slurpy Swamp (25,000 XP)
- Get 3 Eliminations at Weeping Woods (25,000 XP)
- Deal 100 damage within 10 seconds of bouncing off an umbrella at Sweaty Sands (25,000 XP)
- Destroy 3 Collector Cases at The Collection (25,000 XP)
- Hack 5 Stark Robots at Stark Industries (25,000 XP)
- Destroy 20 Gatherers (25,000 XP)
- Deal 10,000 damage with a Gatherer's remains (50,000 XP)
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at Steamy Stacks (25,000 XP)
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at The Authority (25,000 XP)
- Search Chests at Doom's Domain (0/7)
- Eliminations at Dirty Docks (0/3)
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in less than 4 minutes without getting out (0/1)
- Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (0/1)
- In a vehicle, jump through the flaming ring at Salty Springs (0/1)
- Make a Stark Robot dance (0/1)
- Destroy Gorgers (0/1)
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500)