XP Coins are back, Fortnite fans! They have disappeared for a few Seasons, with plenty of people wondering and asking where they were. And all of a sudden, they sprung back into the game, and they should be here to stay until the end of Chapter 2 Season 5!
Fortnite Chapter 2 | Season 5 | Week 10 | XP Coins Locations
There are 10 XP Coins located over the Zero Point map each week, and they come in four different colors, Green, Blue, Purple, and Gold. The XP received from finding these coins depending on the rarity they are colored, so getting the Gold XP Coin will net you a lot more than finding the Green Coins.
Out of the 10 XP Coins on the map, four are Green Coins, three are Blue, two are Purple, and only one Gold Coin. For those who remember the Blue Coins, you no longer need to break an object to locate them; they all now spawn in water.
- Green Coins are worth 5000 XP
- Blue Coins are worth 6500 XP
- Purple Coins shatter into multiple coins but in total are worth 10,300 XP
- The Gold Coin is worth 15,000 XP
- Total: 75,100 XP
Below you can see the Zero Point map, with all 10 locations on. The circle of the radar is what color the XP Coin will be. Thanks to Fortnite GG for the use of the drawing function.
- Green Coin Locations
- Coin #1— Head to the lone Shack on the northwest of Craggy Cliffs and northeast of Stealthy Stronghold.
- Coin #2— Inbetween The Pizza Pit and Orchards Farmers Market.
- Coin #3— Go to the southeast corner of Lazy Lake, and inside the restaurant is the Green Coin.
- Coin #4— Head to the camping site to the east of Retail Row, on the coast looking over the ocean.
- Blue Coin Locations
- Coin #1— Head to the Sharky Shell, and underneath the shark's nose in the water is the Blue Coin.
- Coin #2— Go underneath the east side Blue Steel Bridge, and in the water is the Blue Coin.
- Coin #3— Head to the bridge in the Weeping Woods, which is to the southeast of Greasy Graves POI. Underneath the bridge in the river is the Blue Coin.
- Purple Coin Locations
- Coin #1— Head to the hill overlooking the river and the beach to the southwest of Pleasant Park.
- Coin #2— To the north of Lazy Lake is a big hill; the Purple Coin is near it.
- Gold Coin Location
- Head to Flush Factory, and on the east side of the POI is the Gold Coin.
Head on over to our Leaked Skins page and see what will be coming in the future. The full list of information is here at our Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 5 Guide – Challenges & Information article!