If you are looking to gain more experience during Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 4 then you will want to complete the XP Xtravaganza Challenges during the later part of the season. Some of these have multiple parts, and others are even hidden from your view, but if you're looking to go past level 100 on your Battle Pass, you will want to get these done!
Catching fish with Explosives
If you have reached the part of the challenge where you will need to use explosive weapons to catch fish, then you can easily do this with a boat! The best spot would be to land near The Ruins and find the boat at the dock to the north. Hop in it and start looking for fishing hot spots. Once you find one, fire a rocket at it and if your aim is good enough you will blow it up. This will count as one fish caught with an Explosive Weapon!
Getting the aim right can be a bit difficult, because the rockets don't go exactly where the crosshairs are if you are close to the target. You will want to be a bit behind the active fish location, and then fire at it so it hits.
Here's an example of someone doing this in the game:
If you want even more experience, be sure to take a look at some of the hidden challenges that you can complete as well! Here's a look at the available challenges, including the hidden ones:
- Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (1000, 2500, 5000)
- Eliminate opponents with Common weapons (7)
- Eliminate opponents with Rare weapons (7)
- Eliminate opponents with Epic weapons (7)
- Damage opponents using the Choppa's Blades (50, 150, 250)
- Catch fish (10)
- Catch fish with a Pro fishing rod (10)
- Catch fish with Explosive Weapons (10)
- Shoot a gas can thrown by a teammate before it hits the ground (1)
- Consume foraged items (30)