Garena has released the much-awaited OB24 in Free Fire bringing a bunch of new features to the game, including new weapons, characters tweaks, and balance changes. The September 2020 update is called "Booyah Day" and is about 350 Mb in size. Here is the entire patch rundown of the OB24 update of Free Fire.
A new hot weapon, and as the name suggests, The Flamethrower can shoot flames that can burn Gloo walls faster than any other weapons in the game. It's perfect for close-combat but can't be reloaded once exhausted.
- Damage: 15
- Minimum Damage: 10
- Range: 4
- Rate of Fire: 0.06
Parafl is the latest AR that has been added to the game. It's ideal for long-range combats but struggles in close range. The fire rate of Parafal is very low, and players need to land their bullets in order to be effective.
- Damage: 48
- Magazine: 30
- Rate of Fire: 0.245
- Attachments: Muzzle, Stock, Magazine, Grip, and Scope.
- Grenade can now be cooked in hand to reduce the detonation time. Keep in mind with the update, Grenade can now burst in your hands.
- Even with the biggest magazine in the game, P90 has always been a low tier weapon. However, its rate of fire has been increased by 3%, and its spray spread has been reduced by 10%, making it more faster and accurate.
- The rate of fire for M14 Rage Core has been reduced by 11%.
- The M14 is getting a 1 point buff(58) on its overall damage and a 5 point nerf(25) on its minimum damage.
- Plasma will now be more effective in the late game as it is getting a 2 point increase on precise shots and an 11% decrease on its spray spread while moving.
- Kar98k in combination with Biometric scope is one of the strongest weapons in the game. To counter this, its aim assist radius has been decreased by 35%.
- Jai is getting a skill buff making him more versatile and usable in different scenarios. It's new reloading stats are 30/33/36/39/42/45% and now can be used with AR, Pistol, SMG, and SG.
- Enemies can no longer see Clu when her skill is being used.
- Players will now spawn closer to each other in Social Zone,
- The Amphibious Motorcycle can now use Nitro in combination with Jump.
- Target Arcade is a new minigame that has been added.
- Private movie theatre can now be accessed.
- Restore vehicle position and Honk features have now been added for vehicles.
- Now available in Classic and Ranked mode.
- Players can now boost themselves by taking off from a crouched teammate.
- A New Armory menu has been added.
- The weapon sorting method has been optimized.
- Weapon skins can now be viewed in 360 degrees.
- Players can now directly share their in-game screenshots on social media.
Upload Settings & HUD to Free Fire Cloud
- Players can now upload, download, and overwrite their configuration.
Bug Fix and Optimizations
- Gloo walls can no longer displace players’ models.
- Mushrooms can now be marked.
- Players can now open the settings menu when they are spectating or dead.
- Optimized the filter function in the Free Fire store’s Armory.
- Optimized MVP display for the winning/losing team for all close combat modes.
- Optimized the model for the Jeep.
- Optimized in-game active skill display.