Forest Regalia is one of Genshin Impact's four-star claymores and is a completely free-to-play weapon, as it can be obtained by crafting. As part of the Forest Sanctuary series, it has an amazing Energy Recharge substat and an Elemental Mastery-boosting passive, but you need to form the right team to make the most out of its bonuses.
How to get Forest Regalia in Genshin Impact
Forest Regalia is a craftable weapon that can't be obtained by pulling on any banner. Instead, you must play through Sumeru's Aranyaka quest chain to get Quest Items called Stories of You and the Aranara. Then speak to Aravinay in dream Vanarana to exchange them for Forging Blueprints, including the Tale of the Forest King, which is used to craft Forest Regalia.
Learn the Blueprint by using it from your Inventory, then head to any Blacksmith to forge it with the following materials:
- x1 Midlander Claymore Billet
- x50 Crystal Chunk
- x50 White Iron Cunk
- x500 Mora
It only takes 10 seconds to get this claymore, and you can craft as many as you like for Refinements.
Genshin Impact Forest Regalia stats
- Base Attack: 44 to 565
- Substat: Energy Recharge (6.7 to 30.6 percent)
- Passive: Forest Sanctuary
- After triggering Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon, a Leaf of Consciousness will be created around the character for a maximum of 10 seconds.
- When picked up, the Leaf will grant the character 60/75/90/105/120 Elemental Mastery for 12 seconds. Only 1 Leaf can be generated this way every 20 seconds. This effect can still be triggered if the character is not on the field. The Leaf of Consciousness' effect cannot stack.
Genshin Impact Forest Regalia Ascension cost & materials
Below are all the Ascension materials necessary for Forest Regalia. They can be farmed from the following:
- Chaos materials: Ruin Drakes in Sumeru
- Satin/Silk/Brocade: Eremites all over Sumeru
- Talisman of the Forest Due: Tower of Abject Pride (Monday, Thursday, Sunday)
Ascension Phase 1
Ascension Phase 2
Ascension Phase 3
Ascension Phase 4
Ascension Phase 5
Ascension Phase 6
Who can use Forest Regalia in Genshin Impact
While Forest Regalia looks amazing on paper, very few claymore users can benefit from its stats. It has a high Base Attack and an Energy Recharge substat, making it an ideal pick for characters who rely on their Elemental Burst. Its passive boosts the character who picks up the Leaf of Consciousness with a lot of Elemental Mastery, but it can only be activated in Dendro-specific teams. As a result, the weapon's usage is situational, and you may have to swap it out when you shift to a non-Dendro team.
With that said, here are the characters who can wield the Forest Regalia:
Get started on the Aranyaka quest chain by checking out our Genshin Impact The Children of Vimara Village World Quest guide – Aranyaka Part 1 here on Pro Game Guides.