With Genshin Impact 1.2 weeks away, if what miHoYo says is true, it should be December 23. The latest banner had the last two characters left for Version 1.1, Zhongli, and Xinyan. When that ends, we think it's certain that one of the two new characters confirmed will take the helm, but will it be 5 Star Albedo or Ganyu?
Genshin Impact Albedo Skills, Talents, and Ascension
Albedo is a 5 Star Geo user who wields a Sword. He is in charge of Alchemy for the Knights of Favonius, and Sucrose is his assistant! Not much information is known about Albedo, as of yet, but as the time draws closer to his release, no doubt we'll hear more!
Favonius Bladework - Albus
- Normal Attack
- Perform up to 5 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack
- Consumes a specific amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
- Plunging Attack
- Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging enemies along the path and dealing AoE damage upon impact.
Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma
Albedo creates a Solar Isotama using Alchemy, which deals AoE Geo damage on appearance.
- Solar Isotoma
- When enemies within the Solar Isotama zone are hit, the Solar Isotama will generate Transient Blossoms, which deal AoE Geo damage. Damage dealt scales off Albedo's DEF.
- Transient Blossoms can only be generated once every 2s.
- When a character is located at the focus of the Solar Isotama, the Solar Isotama will accumulate Geo power, lifting them up onto a crystallized podium. Only one crystallized podium can exist at a time.
- Solar Isotama is considered a Geo construct.
Hold to designate the location of the skill.
Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide
Under Albedo's command, Geo crystals surge and burst forth, dealing AoE Geo damage in front of him. If there is Solar Isotama in the vicinity, 7 Fatal Blossoms will be generated in the Solar Isotama zone, bursting violently into bloom and dealing AoE Geo damage. Burst and Fatal Blossom damage will not generate Transient Blossoms.
Talent and Ascension
For Talent and Ascension materials for Albedo, check out our early farming for Albedo guide!
Do you want information on what Ganyu can bring to the table? Check out Ganyu's Skills Guide!
- Homuncular Nature
- Using Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide increases Elemental Mastery of nearby party members by 125 for 10 seconds.
- Calcite Might
- Transient Blossoms generated by Abliogenises: Solar Isotoma deal 25% more damage to enemies whose HP is below 50%.
- Flash of Genius
- When Albedo crafts Weapon Ascension Materials, he has a 10% chance to receive double the product.
- Flower of Eden - Constellation Level 1
- Transient Blossoms generated by Albedo's Abiogenesis: Solar Isotama regenerate 1.2 Energy for Albedo.
- Opening of Phanerozoic - Constellation Level 2
- Transient Blossoms generated by Abiogenesis: Solar Isotama grant Albedo Fatal Reckoning for 30 seconds.
- Each stack of Fatal Reckoning increases damage by 35% of Albedo's DEF.
- The effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Unleashing Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide consumes all stacks of Fatal Reckoning increases the damage dealt by Tectonic Tide and Fatal Blossoms based on the number of stacks consumed.
- Grace of Helios - Constellation Level 3
- Increases the Level of Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Descent of Divinity - Constellation Level 4
- Solar Isotama increases Plunging Attack damage by 30% for active party members within AoE.
- Tides of Hadean - Constellation Level 5
- Increases the Level of Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Domain of Purification - Constellation Level 6
- If active members within the AoE are protected by a shield created by Crystallize, Solar Isotama increases their damage by 15%
As of right now, we're pretty confident that the majority of this is true, but somethings may change by the time the update is released. So still take everything with a pinch of salt.
If you're looking for information on the Genshin Impact 1.2 update, check out this post! Stay up to date with the upcoming banners, and keep an eye on our Genshin Impact codes to get some free goodies!