The infamous Flame-Mane, Dehya, is a Genshin Impact five-star Pyro claymore user who has been teased to appear in Version 3.5. While nothing has been revealed about her official gameplay, leakers have dug up information from the beta files that allegedly pertain to her kit. Do keep in mind that this information has not been confirmed by HoYoverse and is solely based on leaks, so take them with a grain of salt. Additionally, since the text below was directly translated by the leaker, the wording may cause inaccuracies against Dehya's official kit.
Dehya – Skills, Constellations, & more in Genshin Impact
Auto Attack: Gold-Duster Assault
- Normal Attack: Performs up to four consecutive strikes using her Claymore and her martial arts.
- Charged Attack: Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous slashes. At the end of the sequence, performs a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill: Molten Inferno
- This art of Dehya’s own invention changes its method of use depending on the combat situation.
- Indomitable Flame
- This skill will be unleashed should there be no Fiery Sanctum created by Dehya herself present at the time. Deals AoE Pyro Damage, and creates a field known as Fiery Sanctum.
- Ranging Flame
- This skill will be unleashed should a Fiery Sanctum field created by Dehya herself already exists. Dehya will perform a leaping attack, dealing AoE Pyro Damage before recreating a Fiery Sanctum field at her new position. A Fiery Sanctum field created this way will inherit the original duration of the previous field. Only one Ranging Flame can be used throughout a single Fiery Sanctum field’s duration.
- Fiery Sanctum
- When an opponent within a Fiery Sanctum field takes DMG, the field will unleash a coordinated attack, dealing AoE Pyro Damage to them. This effect can be triggered once every 2.5 seconds.
- Active characters within this field have their resistance to interruption increased, and when such characters take damage, a portion of that damage will be mitigated and flow into Redmane’s Blood. Dehya will then take this damage over 10 seconds. When the mitigated damage stored by Redmane’s Blood reaches or goes over a certain percentage of Dehya’s max HP, she will stop mitigating damage in this way.
- Only one Fiery Sanctum created by Dehya herself can exist at the same time.
- Indomitable Flame
- Cooldown: 20 seconds
- Field Duration: 12 seconds
- Redmane Blood's Maximum: 200 percent max HP
- Mitigation: 32 to 56 percent depending on level
Elemental Burst: The Lioness’ Bite
- Unleashing her burning anger and casting her inconvenient blade aside, Dehya enters the Blazing Lioness state and gains resistance to interruption.
- In this state, Dehya will automatically and continuously unleash the Flame-Mane’s Fists, dealing Pyro Damage. When its duration ends, she will unleash an Incineration Drive kick, dealing AoE Pyro Damage.
- In this state, Dehya will be unable to cast her Elemental Skill, perform Normal, Charged, or Plunging Attacks. Instead, Normal Attack: Gold-Duster Assault and Elemental Skill: Molten Inferno will be replaced by Roaring Barrage.
- If a Fiery Sanctum field created by Dehya’s own Elemental Skill, Molten Inferno, exists when this ability is unleashed, Dehya will retrieve it, and then create another field once Blazing Lioness’ duration expires. This field will then take on the retrieved field’s duration at the moment of its retrieval.
- Roaring Barrage effect: Unleashing Roaring Barrage within 0.4 seconds after each Flame-Mane's Fist strike will increase the Attack Speed of the next Flame-Mane's Fist strike.
- Cooldown: 18 seconds
- Duration: four seconds
- Energy Cost: 70
Related: All A Thousand Nights (VI) torn page locations in Genshin Impact
- Passive #1 (The Sunlit Way): Increases the Movement Speed of your own party members by 10 percent during the day (6:00 to 18:00). Does not take effect in Domains, Trounce Domains, or Spiral Abyss. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
- Passive #2 (Unstinting Succor): Within six seconds after Dehya retrieves the Fiery Sanctum field through Molten Inferno: Ranging Flame or The Lioness’ Bite, she will take 60 percent less damage when receiving damage from Redmane’s Blood. This effect can be triggered once every two seconds. In addition, within four seconds after the Fiery Sanctum field is created, the field will grant the character(s) within it extra resistance to interruption. This effect can be triggered once every eight seconds.
- Passive #3 (Stalwart and True): When her HP is less than 40 percent, Dehya will recover 20 percent of her max HP and will restore six percent of her Max HP every two seconds for the next 10 seconds. This effect can only be triggered once every 20 seconds.
Related: All Character Locations in Lantern Rite 2023 – Genshin Impact
- C1 (The Flame Incandescent): Dehya’s Max HP is increased by 15 percent, and she deals bonus damage based on her max HP when using the following attacks:
- Molten Inferno‘s damage will be increased by 5.2 percent of her Max HP.
- The Lioness’ Bite‘s damage will be increased by 8.4 percent of her Max HP.
- C2 (The Sand-Blades Glittering): When Dehya uses Molten Inferno: Ranging Flame, the duration of the recreated Fiery Sanctum field will be increased by six seconds. Additionally, when a Fiery Sanctum exists on the field, damage dealt by its next coordinated attack will be increased by 25 percent when the active character(s) within the Fiery Sanctum field is attacked.
- C3 (A Rage Swift as Fire): Increases the Level of The Lioness’ Bite on Form by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C4 (An Oath Abiding): When Flame-Mane’s Fist and Incineration Drive attacks unleashed during The Lioness’ Bite hit opponents, they will restore 1.5 Energy for Dehya and 2.5 percent of her max HP. This effect can be triggered once every 0.2 seconds.
- C5 (The Alpha Unleashed): Increases the Level of Molten Inferno by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C6 (The Burning Claws Cleaving): The Crit Rate of The Lioness’s Bite is increased by 10 percent. Additionally, after a Flame-Mane’s Fist attack hits an opponent and deals Crit Hits during a single use of Blazing Lioness, it will cause the Crit Damage of The Lioness’ Bite to increase by 15 percent for the rest of Blazing Lioness’s duration and extend that duration by 0.5 seconds. This effect can trigger every 0.2 seconds. The duration can be extended for a maximum of two seconds, and Crit Damage can be increased by a maximum of 60 percent this way.
To explore the Desert of Hadramaveth, check out our guide on How to find another way to enter the central area in Genshin Impact – Dune-Entombed Fecundity here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Genshin Impact Dehya kit – All Skills, Constellations, Passives & more!