There's a ton to be excited about with version 2.4 of Genshin Impact. Not only do we get a ton of free primogems, a new area, and a free character, but we have the best banner line-up of all time. With Shenhe, Yun Jin, Xiao, Ganyu, and Zhogli all vying for your primogems, it can be tough to make a decision.
There is a lot to think about when deciding who to pull for in 2.4. First, you have two new characters, Shenhe and Yunjin. Alongside them, though, there are three returning favorites, including Xiao and Ganyu, who are getting their very first rerun. Before you pull, though, there are some things you should know.
Here's everything you need to consider when choosing who to pull for:
- Xiao: Xiao is not free-to-play friendly and the only spears that work well with him are five-star pulls. He also only works well with a few teams in the Abyss, all of them which include another five-star.
- Shenhe: Shenhe is a niche support character who is made to buff other cryo characters. If you don't have a cryo DPS, then she may not be worth your time.
- Yun Jin: Yun Jin is another niche support character who is meant to buff pshyical damage.
- Ganyu: Ganyu is an all around powerhouse who fits mutiple rolls, she is free-to-play friendly, but with Yae Miko coming, players who are just looking for a powerful DPS may want to wait.
- Zhongli: Zhongli is currently a must have as he is the best shield user in the game and amazing in the Spiral Abyss. It doesn't look like any characters are coming out to match him any time soon, so heavily consider this when pulling the other five-stars.
While the choice is up to you, if you plan on pulling Xiao, Shenhe, or Yun Jin, then you need to take a look at your current character roster and weapons. Ganyu is an amazing powerhouse, but Yae is said to push the DPS ceiling, and Zhongli is the type of character that everyone should have on at least one of their teams.