Sometimes, one of your teammates may be unable to join the game lobby during a match. In such scenarios, instead of going ahead and playing an unfair game of 4v5, you should remake or forfeit to avoid any loss of RP. Unlike most tactical games, Valorant only allows players to leave a match before the commencement of Round 2 and requires the vote of all your remaining teammates.
Step by Step procedure to leave a match in Valorant
To remake a game in Valorant, follow the given steps:
- Make sure you have completed Round 1 of the match and the timer has begun its countdown for Round 2.
- Open the system chat box present on the left corner of the screen. By default, you can press Enter to open the box.
- Type /remake in the chat box to start the remake procedure.
- A voting poll to forfeit the match will appear to all your remaining teammates.
- Tell them to press Y on their keyboard to confirm their approval.
- Once the system has received all the confirmation votes, the server will disband the current game. If it is a ranked game, none of the players will lose any RP.
- In case someone has triggered the vote as a troll. You can show your disapproval by pressing N on your keyboard.
Remember, the server will not close the ongoing game if it receives a single No approval vote.