The Wardancer is a Martial Arts class in Lost Ark. Wardancers are similar to Strikers, but they have more melee abilities. As a result, you'll take a lot of damage without being a tank, which can be problematic if you're not paying attention.
Best Wardancer build
Wardancers are high DPS (damage per second) characters, and it would be best to take advantage of how much damage you can deal accurately. Wardancer builds should be focused on dealing as much damage as possible in a short period of time.
|Skill||Skill Level||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Sky Shattering Blow||10||Excellent Mobility||Ready Attack||Abundant Resources|
|Flash Heat Fang||10||Fist of Darkness||Weak Point Detection||Adrenaline Rush|
|Moon Flash Kick||10||White Flame Kick||Single Hit||Full Moon Kick|
|Wind's Whisper||10||Oath of the Wind||Wind Whisper||Ready Attack|
|Roar of Courage||10||Esoteric Extortion||Supreme Ruler Afterimage||Fatal Wave|
|Energy Combustion||11||Combustible Armor||Intense Battle||Last Whisper|
|Call of the Wind God||12||Lightning Storm||Growth Attack||Summon Storm|
|Blast Formation||12||Weak Point Detection||Flame Explosion||Great Explosion|
Related: Lost Ark – Gunlancer Build Guide
Once you reach level 50, you can start using Engravings. There are two Class Engravings for each class that slightly alter the way the class functions. The Wardancer has Esoteric Skill Enhancement and First Intention, and these Engravings are both very good. The overall better one is Esoteric Skill Enhancement because there's no downside.
- Esoteric Skill Enhancement - The maximum number of Esoteric Orbs goes up by one. Every Esoteric Orb you have makes the damage you deal with Esoteric Skills increase by 8%.
- With every upgrade, the damage dealt by Esoteric Skills increases by 2%
- First Intention - You get a 15% increase in damage, but you can no longer gain Esoteric Meter.
- With every upgrade, the damage dealt goes up by 5%
Wardancer Awakening Skills
The cooldowns on Awakening Skills are extremely long, but they are extremely powerful. There are two unique Awakening Skills per class, but only one can be equipped at a time. Both of the Awakening skills are good, but they have their own tradeoffs. You do more damage with Flash Rage Blow, but you can use Fist of Dominance better in situations where you're surrounded.
- Fist of Dominance - You release an energy field that brings enemies in. You attack six times in this field and deal 111 damage per hit. Once you hit the last time, you strike down at the center of your energy field for one last 111 damage attack, which will send enemies into the air. The damage you receive lowers by 80% while using this Awakening skill.
- Flash Rage Blow - Dash six meters toward where you're looking. You'll deal attacks as you hold the skill hotkey, which increases a holding meter. You can deal up to 1332 damage during this time.
- If you hold the skill key to the end, you'll shoot out a shockwave that knocks enemies back for 111 damage.
- If you release the skill key before the end, you'll do a minor shockwave that inflicts 111 damage but doesn't knock enemies back.