The Mega Man Battle Network set of games is one of the most beloved among fans of the franchise. The series kicked off in 2001 and introduced the world to a different Mega Man universe that played out across a digital atmosphere. You were able to "jack in" to electrical equipment and computers in order to fight through dungeons as MegaMan.EXE, a Navi from the net, and use Battle Chips to fight against viruses and other enemies. Here all of the games included in the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection.
All games in Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection
There are a total of ten games included in the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection. These include:
- Mega Man Battle Network
- Originally released on the Game Boy Advance, Mega Man Battle Network follows the story of Lan and Mega Man as they fight against a terrorist organization called WWW (World Three).
- Mega Man Battle Network 2
- Lan and Mega Man return in this title after the events of the previous installment. Now, a new terrorist group called Gospel emerges to cause destruction in the digital world.
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue / White
- This is the first installment to receive two versions. Here, you're able to customize Mega Man for the first time while also fighting against the aforementioned WWW.
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon / Red Sun
- In Mega Man Battle Network 4, a meteor is headed toward Earth, and a new organization called Nebula is corrupting the digital world of the Navis with Dark Chips.
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team ProtoMan / Team Colonel
- Nebula returns in this installment and finds Lan and Mega Man fighting on the front lines in a team of elite NetNavis and operators.
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar / Cybest Falzar
- In this installment, Lan has moved away from everything in ACDC Town and the WWW returns again to revive the legendary Cybeasts.
For more from Nintendo Direct announcements, check out Salmon Run co-op mode revealed in Splatoon 3 Nintendo Direct trailer only on Pro Game Guides.