Spooky season is finally here and I'm ready to collect as much candy as I can, both in real life and in Adopt Me!! On Oct. 5, 2023, Adopt Me! released its Halloween Begins update, which is the first of many Halloween-themed updates that will be coming to the experience this month. With Adopt Me's yearly Halloween celebration comes a new island aesthetic, fun and engaging minigames, and, of course, limited-time-only pets, all of which are spookified for the occasion, and most of which can be unlocked with the event-exclusive currency, Candy. For a quick rundown on how to get Candy during this year's Halloween event, continue reading below.
How to get Candy in Adopt Me! (2023 Halloween Event)
Candy in Adopt Me! can be obtained in two ways, by playing minigames, and by purchasing it with Robux. Each week this event is active, new minigames and pets will be added to the experience, and this article will be updated accordingly to include them.
All 2023 Halloween Event minigames and how to play them
- Tile Skip
- Tile Skip is a team-based, multiplayer minigame that requires players to escape a candlelit maze by finding and following the correct path across a large tile board. If players step on an incorrect tile (a tile that is not part of the path), it will fall, and they will be sent back to their last checkpoint. The best way to win this minigame is to spread your team out and try as many tiles as you can in a certain area, then move forward and do the same in the next area. What you don't want to have happen is everyone on your team suddenly coming to a halt, being scared to try a new tile, and then you all just pile up on the path and wait for someone else to do it—trust me, just take the initiative and don't waste the time!
- Upon unlocking the entirety of the correct path, you'll earn 1,500 Candy; if your team is able to escape the maze, you'll earn a total of 3,000 Candy.
- Chickatrice Says
- Chickatrice Says is an every-user-for-themself-style minigame that challenges a player's attention to detail and quick thinking by showcasing a variety of colorful platforms that they must step on before it's too late. When a round begins, the Chickatrice pet in the middle of the main platform will call out certain other platforms that are safe for you to step on; the rest of the platforms that she doesn't mention will fall, and any players standing on them will be eliminated from the game. Every once in a while, an Evil Unicorn pet will replace Chickatrice, who will try their hardest to trick you into losing. When the Evil Unicorn pet appears, do not go to any of the platforms they announce—those are the ones that will fall! As an example, if Chickatrice says the blue platform is safe, you can stand on the blue platform, but if the Evil Unicorn says the blue platform is safe, you should not stand on the blue platform. Each round will begin and end quicker than the last, so you'll need to pay close attention to who's in the middle and telling you where to go!
- Upon joining the minigame, you'll automatically unlock 1,500 Candy; the longer you survive and the more rounds you play, the more Candy you'll earn in the end. Each time you survive a round, you'll earn 200 Candy, and you'll earn an additional 200 bonus Candy if you're able to survive all the way to end of the minigame.
- Spooky Shuffle
- Spooky Shuffle is another every-player-for-themself-style minigame that challenges you to be quick on your feet and know when it's worth it to take a risk, and when it's better to play it safe! As you and everyone playing against you scramble around a small platform collecting candy corn, three large cannons will continuously shoot various Halloween-themed items toward you. If one of these items hits you, you'll be knocked into the toxic slime that surrounds the platform and will respawn in a few seconds. While you collect candy, be sure to look out for the large red circles—these indicate where the items will come crashing down!
- The candy corn you collect during the minigame will be added to how much actual Candy you earn at the end of the match, and you'll earn bonus Candy for every second you're alive and on the platform. If you get knocked into the slime, you'll stop earning Candy until you respawn!
How to purchase Candy with Robux
If you're in a hurry to unlock your pile of Candy, you can do so in just one click by purchasing some with Robux. This menu can be accessed by selecting the Shop or Candy Corn icon, and the full Candy price list can be found below.
- 200 Candy - 20 Robux
- 800 Candy - 80 Robux
- 3,000 Candy - 300 Robux
- 7,500 Candy - 600 Robux
- 16,000 Candy - 1,200 Robux
- 50,000 Candy - 3,500 Robux
How to use Candy in Adopt Me!
Candy can be spent on various pets and items, all of which will only be available during the 2023 Halloween event. If you're interested in any of these exclusives, you better purchase them sooner rather than later!
- Ghost - 3,500 Candy
- Undead Elk - 25,000 Candy
- Nightmare Owl - 75,000 Candy
- Vampire Dragon - 1,000 Robux
- Full Moon Flying Disc - 250 Candy
- Vampire Skull Rattle - 700 Candy
- Pumpkin Kitty Plushie - 750 Candy
- Bandage Propeller - 850 Candy
- Jack-O-Lantern Light - 950 Candy
- Spellbook Throw Toy - 1000 Candy
- Candy Skewer - 6500 Candy
- Vampire Chew Toy - 7000 Candy
- Pet Wear
- Slime Backpack - 450 Candy
- Eye Bat Monocle - 500 Candy
- Ball and Chain Earrings - 550 Candy
- Jack-O-Lantern Shades - 950 Candy
- Evil Headphones - 1150 Candy
- Wicked Boots - 1500 Candy
- Skull Bow - 1650 Candy
- Monster Hat - 3250 Candy
- Death Cloak - 4200 Candy
That's it for this quick guide on how to get Candy during Adopt Me!'s 2023 Halloween event. As this event continues to release, I'll update this article accordingly with any new minigames and pets that are added.
Looking for more Adopt Me! content? Check out some of our other guides on All pets that can be hatched from the Urban Egg in Adopt Me! – Roblox or Where is the Sky Castle in Adopt Me!? – Roblox here on Pro Game Guides!