Our Roblox Captive Codes has the most up-to-date list of codes that you can redeem for some free cash. These codes will allow you to get currency that can be used to purchase crates and abilities to improve and make the game more fun!
We'll keep you updated with additional codes once they are released. You should make sure to redeem these as soon as possible because you'll never know when they could expire! All of these codes have been tested on the date that this post was released. If you find one that is expired, please let us know the exact code in the comments below so we can remove it!
Update Feb. 2
- One code added
Captive Codes (Available)
Here's a look at a list of all the currently available codes:
- redriptide—Redeem for a reward (NEW)
Captive Codes (Expired)
- KREW - Redeem code for free cash
- SPOOKY - Redeem code for a free reward
- MULLETS - Redeem this code for 500 cash
- MULLETMAFIA - Redeem this code for 100 cash
- glorious - Redeem this code for 2,000 cash
- FROSTY - Redeem this code for 1,000 cash
- VIBE - Redeem this code for 200 cash
- discord - Redeem this code for 500 cash
- stages - Redeem this code for 500 cash
- BUNDLE - Redeem this code for 50 cash
- snowday - Redeem this code for 100 cash
- release - Redeem this code for 100 cash
- XMAS - Redeem this code for 50 cash
Cash is the main currency in Captive, and it allows you to purchase Crates which will get you new and exciting weapons to use in the game. Cash can also be used to purchase Abilities which will make things a bit more easier for you in the game. You can get Speed which will give you a boost for 4 seconds, or the Radar which allows you to see the exact location of the beast for 3 seconds at a time!
How-to Redeem Codes in Captive
If you want to redeem codes in Captive it's a fairly simple process. When you open up the game, look for the bright blue Twitter icon on the side of the screen. Click on that and you will be asked to enter a code. Copy one of the codes from our list and paste it in the Enter code here area. Hit the enter key on your keyboard and you will be given the reward!
The gameplay behind Captive is pretty familiar if you played games like Murder Mystery and Piggy. You are either the Beast who is hunting down players, or you are one of the captives who is looking to escape! If you're a captive, you will need to hack computers to open up doors which will allow you to get out before being taken out by the Beast. If you're the Beast, then prevent the other players from escaping by any means possible!