Our Roblox Hero's Requiem Codes has the most up-to-date list of OP codes that you can redeem for free rolls, premium rolls, and lots of cash. These freebies will grant you more opportunity to customize your character exactly how you see fit, while testing out new abilities and powers!
All Hero's Requiem Codes List
We'll keep you updated with additional codes once they are released. You should make sure to redeem these as soon as possible because you'll never know when they could expire! All of these codes have been tested on the date that this post was released. If you find one that is expired, please let us know the exact code in the comments below so we can remove it!
Make sure to enter the code exactly as it is listed or it might not work correctly!
Update May 12
- Three new codes added
Hero's Requiem Codes (Working)
Here's a look at all of the working Hero's Requiem codes.
- NEWFADE! - Redeem for a hair color reroll (NEW)
- SORRY! - Redeem for +1 roll (NEW)
- BARBERSHOP! - Redeem for a hair color reroll (NEW)
- 3500LIKES! - Redeem code for 15 rolls, 5 premium rolls, and $12,000 cash
- VILLAIN! - Redeem code for 1 Roll
- 2000LIKES! - Redeem code for 4 Rolls and $50
- 1000LIKES! - Redeem code for 2 Rolls and $150 cash
- 600LIKES! - Redeem code for a Clothes Color reroll
Hero's Requiem Codes (Expired)
These Hero's Requiem codes no longer work.
- TY4FEEDBACK! - Redeem code for 3 Rolls, 1 Premium Roll, and $200 cash
How to Redeem Hero's Requiem Codes
Redeeming codes for free rewards in Hero's Requiem works a bit different than most Roblox games. To redeem codes in this game, you will have to enter each working code into the chat box. Make sure to paste the working code exactly as written above or it will not work. You should receive confirmation within the chat that the code has worked.
Game Description & Recent Update
PvP is enabled after level 25
**Territory flags cannot be captured in private servers**
Your Roblox account must be older than 7 days in order to play this game!
LMB: Basic Attack/Use Selected Attack
RMB: Heavy Attack (must have basic combat selected)
Q + Direction: Dash
Shift: Shift lock
Sprint: Left Ctrl
YOU CAN BLOCK WHILE GETTING HIT IN ORDER TO GET OUT OF STUN COMBOS