Our Teamfight Tactics Best Brawler Team Comp goes over the top build for this Class in TFT! Brawlers are still a quality option when playing in the 9.16 patch. We're taking advantage of the power of Cho'gath and the new Hextech Jinx to beat up our opponents.
Best Brawler Team Comp
- Kassadin (Void/Sorcerer)
- Kassadin's attacks steal mana from enemies, converting it into a shield.
- Blitzcrank (Robot/Brawler)
- Blitzcrank pulls the furthest enemy to him and knocks them up.
- Lucian (Noble/Gunslinger)
- Lucian dashes away to safety and attacks an enemy twice, once with Attack Damage and once with Spell Damage.
- Rek'sai (Void/Brawler)
- Rek'sai burrows for a short duration becoming untargetable and healing. When Rek'sai unburrows she deals damage and knocks up the closest enemy.
- Vi (Hextech/Brawler)
- Vi charges down the furthest enemy, knocking aside anyone in her way. When she reaches her target, she deals magic damage and knocks them up. Other enemies knocked aside take the same damage.
- Cho'gath (Void Brawler)
- Cho'gath ruptures an area, stunning and damaging enemies inside of it.
- Jinx (Hextech/Gunslinger)
- Jinx gets excited as she participates in kills, first gaining attack speed and then pulling out her rocket launcher.
Here's a look at what synergies you'll be able to take advantage of when you complete your entire team.
Brawlers receive bonus maximum health.
4: 600 Bonus Health
3: Void units now deal True Damage.
After attacking, Gunslingers have a 50% chance to fire additional attacks.
2: Attack 1 other enemy.
Throw a bomb at an enemy unit with an item, and disables all items in a hex radius for 8 seconds.
2: 1 hex radius
1: Robots start combat at full mana.
Positioning is a bit different now that Hextech or in the game, you want to spread out your units so they don't all have their items disabled. The main thing to be careful with is not placing your main carry units too far outside or they might get dragged in by a Blitzcrank or assaulted by Assassins.
Brawler/Void Team Comp Guide
Items are going to need to be a bit more spread out now that Hextech has been added to the game and can disable them. So, Morellonomicon and Guardian Angel are still strong on Cho'gath so watch for Giant's Belt, Needlessly Large Rod for Morello and B.F. Sword + Chain Vest for Guardian. Lucian likes items that spread damage and debuffs around, so we're looking for Luden's Echo (Tear of the Goddess + Needlessly Large Rod) as a good option for him. You can also go for Hush (Negatron Cloak + Tear of the Goddess) or Red Buff (Chain Vest + Giant's Belt) to round him out.
You can start this build out by going with triple Nobles with Lucian, Fiora, and Garen or you can go with an early Brawler build by using Warwick, Blitzcrank, and Rek'sai. Pick up the rest of the units you need throughout the early stages of the game. Jinx is incredibly popular right now, so you'll want to make sure you grab any you see.
Late game you can swap out Lucian for Miss Fortune, and then go for triple Sorcerer with Karthus and Aurelion Sol for a lot more additional damage.