Our Teamfight Tactics Best Ninja Team Comp goes over the top build for this Origin in TFT! Ninja is an interesting Origin because you have to play smart and make sure you either are maintaining one or four of them on the board at one time. The bonus for doing this correctly is a big increase in attack damage that will tear down your opponent's units! With the new patch added to the game the Ninjas pair very well with Elementalists and take advantage of the tanky Golem that is summoned via the class synergy.
This is still a solid comp to take into the battlefield even with the nerfs in 9.14b.
Best Ninja Team Comp
- Lissandra (Glacial/Elementalist)
- Lissandra encases the target in ice, dealing damage to nearby enemies. Below half HP, Lissandra instead encases herself, becoming untargetable.
- Zed (Ninja/Assassin)
- Zed throws a shuriken, dealing damage to enemies in a line.
- Shen (Ninja/Blademaster)
- Shen creates a zone around himself, allowing allies to dodge all attacks.
- Pyke (Pirate/Assassin)
- Pyke dashes behind the furthest enemy, creating an afterimage that stuns enemies it passes through.
- Kennen (Ninja/Yordle/Elementalist)
- Kennen summons a storm around him, dealing damage and stunning enemies inside of it.
- Akali (Ninja/Assassin)
- Akali throws shurikens in front of her, dealing damage.
- Brand (Demon/Elementalist)
- Brand launches a bouncing fireball, damaging enemies hit.
Here's a look at what synergies you'll be able to take advantage of when you complete your entire team.
The Ninja Trait is only active when you have exactly 1 or 4 Ninjas.
4: Ninja gains +40% Attack Damage
Elementalists gain double mana from attacks.
3: At the start of combat, summon a Golem with 2500 HP.
Assassins leap to the farthest enemy at the start of combat and deal additional Critical Strike Damage.
3: +150% critical strike damage.
If you've got your Zeke's Herald stacked up on your Zed, then you should position your team in a line on the back row. Zeke's gives additional attack speed to units in the two spaces on the left and right of it at the start of the round. So, make sure you put your best damage dealers on either side so they get the buff! You'll also be running an Akali with stacked Locket of the Iron Solari, so make sure you position her in a spot that will maximize the shields you are getting.
Ninja/Elementalist Team Comp Guide
Item wise, you are looking to get B.F. Swords and Giant's Belts for the Zeke's Herald. This buff stacks on the units it gives a bonus to, so you can place multiple of these on a single unit to give the left and right units a big buff in attack speed. We'll also want Locket of the Iron Solari, because that will give our units a huge advantage in the durability department. this build doesn't run a lot of tanks, and you'll only really have the Golem that pops up when we finish our Elementalist synergy. Look for Chain Vests and Needlessly Large Rods to take advantage of this powerful synergy. Place the Zeke's on Zed and the Lockets on Akali.
Early game might be a bit rough because all of the units we require are 2-cost and above. So, just pick up an early synergy of whatever you find. You can go Warwick/Nidalee for an early Wild buff, or you can target an early Noble build with Garen, Fiora, and Vayne. Be on the look out for those 2-cost units, Lissandra, Pyke, Zed, and Shen.
We're hoping to find an early Brand, this can sometimes be accomplished via the carousel. If we are able to land one, we can get the Elementalist synergy in the mid-game and that should help carry us to some more victories while we try to finish the rest of our build. Start keeping an eye out for Kennen, Brand, and Akali. We've also hopefully gotten at least one Zeke's Herald on Zed by this point.
More Great Teamfight Tactics Content
- Teamfight Tactics Best TFT Imperial (Draven Carry) Team Comp Guide (Patch 9.15)
- Teamfight Tactics Best TFT Ranger Team Comp Guide (Patch 9.15b)
- Teamfight Tactics (TFT): How-to Manage Your Economy – Tips & Tricks
- Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Best Items Guide (Patch 9.15b Update)
- Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Best Brawler Team Comp Guide (Patch 9.16)
We've hopefully gotten our Brand and Akali by now and are looking to get them to 2-stars. I wouldn't bother going any further with them because getting any 4-cost and above units to 3-stars is usually pretty difficult. Hopefully, we've gotten a Locket by now and can place it on Akali to give us some more survivability while our team does damage. Make sure you've got your team positioned all in a line at the bottom row and Zed and Akali are in position to give the item buffs to the majority of your team!