Our Teamfight Tactics Best Yordle Team Comp goes over the top build for this class in TFT! Yordles specialize in making your opponent's team miss their attacks, so if you can get a full squad going, you'll be dodging damage left and right.
While these Yordles appear to be cute, they can cause your opponents some frustration by dodging all of their attacks! You can stack these little fellows up, and add a bit of Sorcerer synergy to help dish out some damage and spread around debuffs. This is an overall solid build, and might be easier to put together than some of the more popular options.
Best Yordle Team Comp
- Tristana (Yordle/Gunslinger)
- Tristana places a bomb on her current target that detonates after 3 attacks, damaging nearby enemies.
- Lulu (Yordle/Sorcerer)
- Lulu grants an ally bonus Health, knocking up enemies near them.
- Kennen (Ninja/Yordle)
- Kennen summons a storm around him, dealing damage and stunning enemies inside of it.
- Morgana (Demon/Sorcerer)
- Morgana fires chains to nearby enemies, dealing damage and stunning after a short delay if they are still nearby.
- Poppy (Yordle/Knight)
- Poppy swings her hammer, damaging and knocking up the closest enemies.
- Veigar (Yordle/Sorcerer)
- Veigar blasts an enemy with magical energy, dealing damage. This spell instantly kills if the enemy is a lower star level than Veigar.
- Gnar (Wild/Yordle)
- Gnar transforms, gaining Health, Attack Damage and jumping behind the furthest enemy, damaging and stunning enemies nearby.
Here's a look at what synergies you'll be able to take advantage of when you complete your entire team.
The Ninja Trait is only active when you have exactly 1 or 4 Ninjas.
1: Ninja gains +40% Attack Damage
Sorcerers gain double mana from attacking and allies have increased spell damage.
3: +45% spell damage.
Attacks against ally Yordles have a chance to miss.
6: 60% Chance to Miss
Keep both Poppy and Gnar at the front, and place your other four Yordles in a line to the left and right of Morgana. This allows them to receive the Locket of the Iron Solari shield buff from her once you have it.
Yordle Build Guide
We'd like to ideally get the Locket of the Iron Solari on our Morgana as soon as possible, so be on the look out for Chain Vest and Needlessly Large Rod. Kennen runs very well with the Morellonomicon, but it isn't required for this build. You'll need another Chain Vest for the Phantom Dancer for Morg, as well as a Recurve Bow. If you've got an excess of Negatron Cloaks, placing a Dragon's Claw on her is also a good option. Veigar works well with Cursed Blade because if it lowers the enemy's star level below his, he will instantly kill them with his ultimate if they are below his star level. This build should give Veigar plenty of time to make this happen.
Look for Tristana, Lucian, and Lulu early on in the game. If we've got both Tristana and Lucian, we can take advantage of the early Gunslinger synergy buff.
This build requires a lot of 3-cost units, so getting to level 5 as soon as possible is a priority. If we can do that, we'll have a 25% chance to see Tier 3 Champions in our pools. Kennen is extremely popular right now, so grab any of those you see. We'll hopefully find a Morgana early on, because slapping a Locket on her gives us a lot of survivability.
More Great Teamfight Tactics Content
- Teamfight Tactics Best TFT Imperial (Draven Carry) Team Comp Guide (Patch 9.15)
- Teamfight Tactics Best TFT Ranger Team Comp Guide (Patch 9.15b)
- Teamfight Tactics (TFT): How-to Manage Your Economy – Tips & Tricks
- Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Best Items Guide (Patch 9.15b Update)
- Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Best Brawler Team Comp Guide (Patch 9.16)
We've hopefully got the majority of our units to 2-stars at this point, and we'll be looking out for Gnar. Try to get him to at least 2-star, after that you will very likely struggle to get to 3-star with him so don't bother. You can run a late game Swain if you happen to have extra gold which will give you the first tier Demon synergy.