We're taking a look at the TFT 10.2 Patch Notes that will be bringing some buffs, nerfs, and general changes to the game. This is going to be a smaller patch, but it's going to feature some changes to various traits, champions, and items.
TFT 10.2 Patch Release Date
The 10.2 Patch is scheduled for release on Thursday, January 23rd, 2020.
10.1b Patch Notes
There was a minor patch added to the game, but it was not the 10.2 patch. That's still scheduled for January 23rd. Here's what was changed:
- Hurricane & Berserker Axe no longer interact with Sivir's Ricochet.
- Lucian Ability Scaling: 10+(8X Attack Speed) ⇒ 10+(4X Attack Speed)
- Yorick Ghoul Health: 600/1000/2000 ⇒ 500/800/2000
- Yorick Ghoul Attack Damage: 100/200/300 ⇒ 100/175/250
10.2 Official Patch Notes
Greetings to those of you who play Teamfight Tactics!
Welcome to patch 10.2, this is the one where the gang buffs all the traits, champions, and items that could use a little love. We've got a couple of nerfs as well, but for the most part we're aiming to make unused or underpowered things a bit more enticing. We also have a few general system changes aimed to make the games go a little bit faster. Last but not least, we're raising the RNG floor for item drops to make games a bit more fair while still maintaining variation from game to game.
Take this portal if you're looking for League's patch notes!
Let's get into it!
Blake "Riot Beernana" Edwards
- PVE Rounds Planning Phase Time: 30 seconds ⇒ 20 seconds
- Small Loot Boxes: Removed the "4 gold drop" possibility (average value down 15%)
- Medium Loot Boxes: Removed the "7 gold drop" possibility (average value down 3%)
- Removed the worst case scenarios for item drops through the course of a game and especially in the first three PVE rounds. In short, we raised the RNG "floor".
- Full items now drop significantly less.
- Full items only drop if you are already rolling item components. The RNG "ceiling" has not changed, but you are more likely to get a full item as you approach that ceiling.
- You can no longer get two full item drops in the same game from PVE rounds. This change doesn't include epic monster rewards or the carousel.
- Drastically reduced the chance of Force of Nature appearing on the carousel.
Quality of life changes
- PVE minions and monsters are now immune to Zephyr.
- Updated the Trait Tracker UI with a chromatic tier to celebrate rare synergies (ex. Inferno 9).
- Runespirit Little Legend VFX update.
- The system for choosing your Little Legend and Arena Skin the Lobby has been greatly improved. Be sure to check it out.
- Bramble Vest Damage: 80/120/160 ⇒ 100/140/200
- Bloodthirster Lifesteal: 40% ⇒ 50%
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade Attack Speed per stack: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Hextech Gunblade Omnisteal: 25% ⇒ 33%
- Iceborn Gauntlet Freeze Duration: 1.5 seconds ⇒ 2.5 seconds
- Locket of the Iron Solari Shield Value: 250/275/300 ⇒ 250/275/350
- Luden’s Echo Damage: 120/160/200 ⇒ 125/175/250
- Critical Strike Damage Bonus: 50%/150% ⇒ 65%/225%
- Blademasters can no longer store more extra attacks than the maximum your trait level provides (1/2/3). In short, this means that it will be much less likely, if not impossible, for your champions to go "infinite" off their auto-attacks. Specifically this nerfs (4) and (6) Blademaster.
- Blademaster chance to get extra auto-attacks: 40% ⇒ 35%
- Armor Reduction: 50%/90% ⇒ 40%/100%
- Damage: 70%/140%/210% ⇒ 70%/150%/250%
- (6) Mages: 100% Chance to Double Cast ⇒ 100% Chance to Double Cast & 20 AP to all Mages
- Bonus Damage Duration: 5 seconds ⇒ 6 seconds
- Bonus Damage: 65%/150% ⇒ 65%/175%
- Armor Bonus: 150%/300%/450% ⇒ 150%/300%/999%
- Gotta get six Woodland to clone them all.
- Leona Damage Reduction: 40/90/140 ⇒ 40/80/120
- Malzahar Minion health: 250/250/250 ⇒ 250/300/400
- Ezreal Health: 600 ⇒ 650
- Ezreal Ability Damage: 200/400/800 ⇒ 225/450/900
- Karma Attack Speed Bonus: 60/70/80 ⇒ 40/60/80
- Sion Mana: 50/125 ⇒ 75/125
- Sivir Bounces: 10/10/10 ⇒ 5/7/9
- Veigar Spell Damage: 300/600/900 ⇒ 325/650/975
- Olaf Attack Speed: 0.85 ⇒ 0.8
- Renekton Ability Damage: 150/275/400 ⇒ 150/275/475
- Vladimir Ability Damage: 200/325/450 ⇒ 200/325/500
- Ashe Ability Attack Speed Bonus: 50%/75%/250% ⇒ 50%/75%/100%
- Ashe Ability Attack Damage Ratio: 0.3/0.35/0.4 ⇒ 0.3/0.35/0.75
- All tooltips should now be up to date.
- Electric tooltip now properly states that it does magic damage
- Karma is no longer 7’6” (228cm).
- Kindred's ability will now correctly critically strike with Jeweled Gauntlet.
Be sure to check out what's on the horizon with the game in our TFT Set 3 Champions Guide!