We're taking a look at the Teamfight Tactics 10.8 Patch Notes that will be bringing some buffs, nerfs, and general changes to the game. It looks like Celestial Sorcerer, and Space Pirates are going to see a buff, while Cybernetics are likely to be nerfed. A bunch of other champions are also getting a slight upgrade, while Lucian, Shaco, and Vel'Koz appear to be getting balanced. The new Xerath champion will also be added in this patch!
TFT 10.8 Patch Release Date
The 10.8 Patch is scheduled to be released on Wednesday, April 15th, 2020.
Official Patch Notes
- Tier 5
- Origin: Dark Star
- Class: Sorcerer
- Health: 750/1350/2430
- Armor: 20
- Attack Damage: 60/108/194
- Attack Speed: 0.9
- Mana: 30/80
- Abyssal Bombardment: Xerath transforms, summoning meteors to strike random foes in place of his normal attacks for 6/8/45 seconds. Meteors deal 300/400/2500 magic damage upon impact and if they kill their target, all adjacent enemies take 150/200/1250 magic damage and are stunned for 1.5 seconds.
New Galaxies Mechanics
- Trade Sector: Players get one free reroll in each round.
- Superdense Galaxy: Upon reaching level 5, players receive a free Force of Nature.
- There's now about a 50% chance of getting a special Galaxy vs. Normal game with Trade Sector and Superdense Galaxies a tad more favored than the others.
Other System Stuff
We're making it more difficult to purposely loss-streak/open-fort as it will now risk being eliminated before stage 4-7. We still think loss-streaking should still be a strategy and especially a fallback for unlucky early shop rolls or slow compositions, but they should be actively trying to lose by small margins rather than happily full-on open-forting.
- Win and Loss Streaks: 2(1g)/3(2g)/4+(3g) ⇒ 2-3(1g)/4(2g)/5+(3g)
- Base Damage per Stage: 0/3/4/5/10/15/20 ⇒ 0/0/1/2/5/10/15
- Total Damage based on the number of surviving units: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10... ⇒ 2/4/6/8/10/11/12/13/14/15…
- Introduced new carousel variations, keep an eye out.
- (New) 9 Blademaster: 100% chance to proc
- (New) 9 Dark Star: 45 Attack Damage & Spell Power
- (New) 6 Infiltrator: 125% Bonus Attack Speed
- (New) 6 Protector: 45% Max Health Shield
- (New) 9 Rebel: 350 Shield and 15% Damage per Rebel
- (New) 8 Sorcerer: +125 Spell Power to team
- Celestial Heal %: 15/30/60 ⇒ 15/40/65
- Cybernetic Health/Attack Damage (6): 800&80 ⇒ 750&75
- Mech-Pilot Super Mech Health: 100% of Pilots Health ⇒ 1800 + 50% of Pilots Health
- Mech-Pilot Super Mech Spell Damage: 400/500/600/700/900/1500/5000 ⇒ 400/500/600/700/800/1200/5000
- Mercenary: Added visualization to indicate purchased Mercenary upgrades.
- Space Pirate (4) Item Drop Chance: 15% ⇒ 20%
- Sorcerer Spell Power: 20/40/80 ⇒ 20/45/80
Tier 1 Champions
- Caitlyn Ace in the Hole Damage: 700/1000/1800 ⇒ 750/1500/3000
- Xayah Deadly Plumage Attack Speed Buff: 75%/100%/150% ⇒ 100%/125%/150%
- Zoe Stun Duration: 2/2.5/3 ⇒ 2/2.5/4
- Zoe Sleepy Trouble Bubble Damage: 150/225/400 ⇒ 200/275/400
Tier 2 Champions
- Annie Armor: 35 ⇒ 40
- Annie Galaxy Shield-Blast Shield: 225/300/450 ⇒ 270/360/540
- Darius Mana: 0/70 ⇒ 0/60
- Lucian Attack Damage: 55 ⇒ 50
- Rakan Grand Entrance Targeting: Attack Target ⇒ Furthest Enemy within 3 Hexes
- Rakan Grand Entrance Knock-up Radius: 2 ⇒ 1
- Rakan Total Mana: 150 ⇒ 100
- Shen Health: 700 ⇒ 800
- Shen Future's Refuge Dodge Duration: 2.5/3/4 ⇒ 2.5/3/5
Tier 3 Champions
- Shaco Attack Damage: 55 ⇒ 50
- Shaco Deceive Damage (% of Attack Damage): 250%/325%/400% ⇒ 300%/325%/350%
- Syndra Range: 660 ⇒ 890
Tier 4 Champions
- Fizz Health: 650 ⇒ 600
- Fizz Attack Speed: 0.7 ⇒ 0.8
- Jinx Attack Speed: 0.7 ⇒ 0.75
- Soraka Health: 650 ⇒ 700
- Soraka Wish Healing: 350/500/2000 ⇒ 375/550/20000
- WuKong Cyclone Damage: 250/450/2000 ⇒ 300/500/4000
- Vel’Koz Lifeform Disintegration Ray Duration: 2.5 ⇒ 2
- Vel’Koz will now cast more efficiently on smaller groups of units.
Tier 5 Champions
- Aurelion Sol Health: 950 ⇒ 1100
- Aurelion Sol Armor: 30 ⇒ 35
- Chalice of Favor: Now also grants mana to holder
- Deathblade Starting stacks: 2 ⇒ 0
- Deathblade Attack Damage per stack: 15 ⇒ 30
- Frozen Heart Attack Speed slow: 40% ⇒ 50%
- Rapid Firecannon Bonus Range: 100% ⇒ 200%
- Rapid Firecannon now displays a visual beam on attack when increasing the range of low range champions.
- Shroud of Stillness Width: 1 Hex ⇒ 1.5 Hexes
- Tear of the Goddess Mana: 20 ⇒ 15, All completed items adjusted accordingly.
- Zeke’s Herald Range: 2 hexes ⇒ 1 hex
- Zeke's Herald Attack Speed: 18% ⇒ 30%
- Shields in Overtime now have 66% reduced effectiveness (same as healing).
- Cybernetic (3) is now correctly a bronze level trait.
- Mordekaiser’s tooltip now properly states that his shield lasts 8 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where Wukong was not affecting enemies for the first 0.25 seconds of his spell
- Fixed issues around the taunt voice lines Champions say when they win a combat. Now only victorious and alive Champion taunts will be heard.
- Adding additional Deathblades to a unit during combat will no longer reset all other Deathblade’s counters.
- Fixed a bug where selling a Mech-Pilot while the trait was active would give you 0 gold.
- Fixed a bug where the Super-Mech wasn’t benefiting from Infiltrator or Demolitionist trait bonuses when on an Away board
- Known issue: The Super-Mech still doesn’t benefit from team wide trait bonuses like Mystic when on an Away board
- Fixed a bug where summoned units (ie: pulled in by Thresh, ZZ’Rot Portal) were contributing to player damage
- Kayn spawns 2 rows closer - mobile players now can see what items he has!
- Improvements to the Friends Panel that only the eagle-eye’d of you may notice.
- Fixed a bug where some players needed to patch every time they restarted the app. That’s just silly.
- When something has gone wrong and we need you to know about it you should now see a message about it. Hopefully you never do.
- Fixed an issue where Egg Drop Tables failed their math exams and displayed the wrong numbers.
- Checkmarks now appear in Loadouts when you are viewing a Little Legend or Arena skin you already have equipped.
- We ordered the Little Legends under each species so you can find the perfect shade of Squink even quicker.
- The UFO Sprite was getting a little uppity so we removed it’s star levels in Loadouts.
- Emotes can now be placed in multiple slots. Your dreams of a full “Say that one more time.” emote wheel can now be realized.
- Sometimes your currently equipped Little Legend and Arena Skin would forget to show up on entering loadouts. We reminded them what their jobs were.
- Fixed several issues with aspect ratio & resolution resizing on some devices. Feel free to fiddle away with your screen.
- The login screen music and the home screen music were slightly out of key. We harmonized them.
- Added beautiful delicious crispy sounds to the settings menu. Not sound settings. Sounds for the settings themselves.