Just by the nature of the content, Mythic+ is already difficult, but their affixes typically decide if a group beats the timer. There are a lot of affixes in Mythic+, and even more combinations of three or four together. Here's all of the affixes attached to Mythic+ in WoW Dragonflight.
Every Mythic+ Affix in WoW Dragonflight
Every affix in this list can be active with any others, often creating difficult Mythic+ conditions to get through.
- Thundering - Enemies have 5% more health. Occasionally gain a debuff that can stun you if not handled properly
- Grievous - If not a full health, take increasing damage over time (DoT) until healed to full
- Bursting - When non-bosses die, they explode, dealing stacking DoT damage over 4 seconds
- Tyrannical - Bosses have 30% more health and deal 15% more damage. Boss spawn also gain 15% more damage
- Fortified - Non-bosses have 20% more health and deal 30% increased damage
- Raging - Non bosses gain enrage when they reach 30% health, dealing 50% more damage until death
- Quaking - Periodcally gain an earthly debuff that can interrupt spellcasting and deal damage if too close to teammates
- Storming - Random whirlwinds spawn while in combat
- Sanguine - When an enemy dies, they drop a pool that heals their allies and damages players
- Explosive - Orbs spawn while in combat that deal damage after some time if they aren't destroyed
- Volcanic - While in combat, flames spawn at the feet of ranged players
- Spiteful - Unholy minions spawn when non-bosses are killed. They target random players
- Necrotic - Enemy melee attacks applies a stacking debuff that deals DoT and reduces healing
- Bolstering - When a non-boss dies, their allies gain a temporary health and damage buff
- Teeming - More non-boss enemies will be in the dungeon
- Inspiring - Some non-bosses have an aura that boosts the power of their allies
- Skittish - Enemies careless about tank threat
- Infested - Some non-bosses have a Spawn of G'huun attached to them
- Prideful - Kill non-bosses eventually spawns a Manifestation of Pride. When killed, greatly boosts a player's power.
- Reaping - Non-bosses are empowered, continuing their assault even after death
- Overflowing - Overhealing is converted into a heal absorption effect
- Encrypted - Enemies have relics that grant buffs when destroyed, based on the order in which they were destroyed
- Beguiling - Azshara's Emissaries are present throughout the dungeon
- Awakened - Portals to Ny'alotha exist in the dungeon. Each portal contains servents of N'Zoth that must be defeated or they are present during the final boss
- Shrouded - Nathreizm dreadlords are disguised throughout the dungeon. Gain rewards for defeating them
- Tormented - Servants of the Jailer exist in the dungeon. Killing them grants buffs. If they aren't killed, final boss is buffed instead
- Infernal - Legion beacons exist near bosses within the dungeon. Activating a Beacon or engaging the boss with trigger a Legion Invasion.
For more useful guides and information on WoW Dragonflight, check out our guide on How Mythic+ works in WoW Dragonflight right here at Pro Game Guides.