BitLife is a very easy game if you are leaving things up to chance. Where things get more tricky is when trying to achieve specific goals. Use these tips to help you accomplish your BitLife dreams.
Best tips for playing BitLife
- Have a specific goal in mind from the very beginning of each life. While it might not seem like a big deal to figure out your goals as you go, this can work against you. The best way to achieve your goals is to know right away, giving you time to plan.
- Take time during each year. Rushing to age up can make it easy to miss small but essential opportunities. For example, if you put your character in swimming lessons when young, they are less likely to drown if they crash a boat as an adult.
- Check out live challenges when they are active. These may not seem like a big deal when you are first starting out playing BitLife. But they are a simple and free way to get exclusive accessories.
- Become familiar with countries and what each one offers. For example, you cannot act in Hollywood if you are living in the UK unless you immigrate.
- When you are stumped on an area of gameplay, whether a specific challenge or a specific goal, don't hesitate to head over to communities like the BitLifeApp subreddit on Reddit. Communities like this are a great place to find support and advice.
- Don't get hung up on restarting a life over and over if that character isn't working for a challenge. The person you're playing with may not have the necessary attributes to complete your goal, like luck.
- Don't hesitate to play the lottery if your character has the money. It's a long shot, but if you're financially stable, it's a fun way to add some mystery to your gameplay.
- Calculate risk in the game. This is especially true if you are leading a life without very specific goals. For example, if you want to shoplift but don't want to be a complete criminal, consider the risks of this decision before making it.
- Buy a cheap house and improve it early in life. A home's quality can be improved through renovations over the years. Getting a roof over your character's head is more important than waiting to get a nice place.
- Don't use the witch doctor lightly. Feel free to try it as a last resort while understanding the risk. But know this can kill your character.
The biggest thing to take from BitLife advice is to plan ahead of time and calculate risk. Playing aimlessly and making decisions rashly will make it a lot harder to complete the goals you have in mind. Don't be afraid to put down the game and come back to it later if you are stumped on the next move. It's better to do that than age up and regret it.
Still want to see more BitLife content? If so, head over to How to complete the Full-Time Part-Time Challenge in BitLife on Pro Game Guides.