As promised in their content roadmap for 2022, Treyarch has added a new Easter Egg to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies. The update introduced a new secret location on the Zoo map alongside a new mode, a perk, and several unlockable rewards.
How to complete the Super Easter Egg in Black Ops Cold War Zombies
- Head over to the easternmost section of the Zoo map by the jump pad.
- Start the Easter Egg at the Ritual Site by interacting with Make the Pact indication.
- You will go through an animation and the rewards will be unlocked depending on how many Main Quests you've completed.
To get the Zoo map in Zombies, you can play the new Outbreak Collapse mode and vote for the map before the game starts. This method allows you to complete the quest fast and without waiting to be randomly ported to the required map.
All rewards for completing the Super Easter Egg in Black Ops Cold War Zombies
- Permanent Loadout Weapon Upgrade in all Zombies map
- Dark Ops Calling Card
- "Dark Deeds" Legendary Watch, which comes with a headshot tracker
- 12 Operator Emblems featuring characters from Zombies
- 15,000 XP
To maximize the rewards you receive, you need to complete all six Easter Eggs that are already present in the game. Here's a list of all the current Main Quests in Cold War Zombies:
- Die Machine
- Firebase Z
- Outbreak Main Quest 1
- Outbreak Main Quest 2
- Mauer der Toten
- Zoo Super Easter Egg
The tier of upgrade you receive for the number of Main Quests you've completed goes as follows:
- Level 1: Uncommon - Zero to three Main Quests completed
- Level 2: Rare - Four or five Main Quests completed
- Level 3: Epic - Six Main Quests complete
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty content. In the meantime, head over to our article on Godzilla and Kong wreak havoc on Caldera in Call of Duty: Warzone Battle Pass trailer.