All Recipes in Cult of the Lamb

Carbo-load for obedience.

One of the easiest ways to keep your followers happy, obedient, and healthy is to feed them. Recipes let you head into the kitchen and cook up some food that provides bonuses and aids the commune. Whether you're fishing, farming, or scavenging for ingredients, you might find yourself wondering what to do with all of your supplies. Here's a full breakdown of Cult of the Lamb recipes and how you can unlock them.

Cult of the Lamb – Recipe List

Grassy Gruel

This dish has a 25% chance that consumption will cause illness.

  • Five Grass

Basic Berry Bowl

This dish has a 15% chance that after consumption the Follower will immediately poop.

  • Six Berries

Paltry Pumpkin Soup

This dish has a 5% chance that consumption will cause diarrhea and illness.

  • Four Pumpkins

Meager Mixed Meal

This dish has a 10% chance the consumption will cause Follower loyalty to increase.

  • Four Berries
  • Two Minnows
  • Two Morsels

Stringy Meat Gruel

This dish has a 10% chance that consumption will cause exhaustion.

  • Three Morsels

Pungent Fish Stew

This dish has a 10% chance that consumption will cause illness.

  • Three Minnows

Related: How to beat the One Who Waits in Cult of the Lamb

Bowl of Poop

This dish has a 50% chance that consumption will cause diarrhea and illness and will reduce Faith by 20.

  • Three Fertilizers

Minced Follower Meat

This dish has a 75% chance that consumption will cause illness, a 25% chance that consumption will increase Follower loyalty, a 40% chance that it will stop Followers from dissenting, and will reduce Faith by 20.

  • Three Follower Meat
  • Five Bones

Deadly Dish

This dish has a 75% chance that consumption will cause the follower to die immediately and a 100% chance that consumption will drop valuable resources.

  • One Follower Meat
  • One Fertilizer
  • One Grass

Cheery Cauliflower Chowder

This dish has a 25% chance that consumption will drop valuable resources and a 5% chance that consumption will cause illness.

  • Four Cauliflowers

Tasty Fish Meal

This dish has a 25% chance that consumption will drop valuable resources and a 15% chance that consumption will cause the Follower to immediately vomit.

  • Three Salmon

Hearty Meat Broth

This dish has a 25% chance that consumption will drop valuable resources and a 15% chance that consumption will cause the Follower to immediately poop.

  • Two Meat

Modest Mixed Meal

This dish has a 20% chance that consumption will increase Follower loyalty.

  • Four Pumpkins
  • Two Salmon
  • Two Meat

Mighty Meat Feast

This dish has a 75% chance that consumption will drop valuable resources.

  • Four Meat
  • One Crab
  • One Lobster

Magnificent Mixed Meal

This dish has a 100% chance that consumption will increase Follower loyalty and stop a Follower from dissenting.

  • Four Beetroots
  • Two Tunas
  • Two Meat

Splendid Vegetable Feast

This dish has a 59% chance that consumption will increase Follower loyalty and will give +5 to Faith.

  • Six Beetroots
  • Two Pumpkins
  • Two Cauliflower

Delicious Fish Feast

This dish has a 25% chance that consumption will drop valuable resources and a 30% chance that consumption will cause a Follower to recover from an illness.

  • One Squid
  • One Octopus
  • One Blowfish
  • One Swordfish

How to Get Recipes in Cult of the Lamb

Unlike Follower Forms or Blueprints, you don't seek out recipes in Cult of the Lamb. Instead, once you have all the ingredients you need to make something, the recipe will unlock. The only exception to this is the Bowl of Poop. Early in the game, a Follower will confess that they want to eat some poop which will cause the recipe to unlock.

Looking for more Cult of the Lamb content on Pro Game Guides? Check out All Tarot Cards in Cult of the Lamb.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get updates on your favorite games!

About the Author

Just your friendly neighborhood games writer, reporting on all things gaming.

Write A Comment

All Recipes in Cult of the Lamb

Comments are on moderation and will be approved in a timely manner. Please read the following rules before commenting:

  • All comments must be on topic and add something of substance to the post
  • No swearing or inappropriate words
  • No asking or begging for anything free
  • Do not attempt to start a poll in the comments
  • Comments in all CAPS will be removed
  • We reserve the right to remove a comment for any reason
  • Do not impersonate a staff member or influencer

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.