Update 1.000.003 is the very first post-launch update for the highly-regarded and incredibly terrifying Dead Space Remake. While many players have reported having a great time with the game, some have been experiencing issues that make it difficult to play. This post-launch update is meant to fix any graphical issues players have been experiencing, including a loss of building shaders and stuttering gameplay for PC players. Considering that the Dead Space remake is a true remake of the original, don't expect any additions to the actual story. However, just because the story and gameplay are unaffected in this update, that doesn't mean that an upcoming one won't change that.
How big is the new update for the Dead Space remake?
This update stands at 250 MB on top of Dead Space's 32 GB installation. Since the update is already live, you will be prompted to install it once you open the game.
How do you update your game?
We outlined exactly how to update your copy of Dead Space Remake on whatever platform you're playing on:
- PlayStation 5
- Select your copy of Dead Space Remake from the dashboard.
- Select the Options button.
- Select Check for Updates.
- Xbox Series X|S
- Select My Games and Apps from your dashboard.
- Select Manage.
- Select Updates.
- Select your copy of Dead Space Remake. If the game is already updated, it will not be here.
- Right-click on your copy of Dead Space Remake.
- Select Properties.
- Select Updates.
- EA App
- Right-click on your copy of Dead Space Remake from within the EA App.
- Select Check for Update.
For more Dead Space Remake, check out both Best weapons in Dead Space Remake – All Weapons, Ranked and How to fix Dead Space remake stuttering on PC only on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Dead Space Remake Patch Notes – All Changes (Update 1.000.003)