With the weekly reset in Destiny 2 comes another spooktacular set of challenges. Week 5 only has seven to complete, but for those who haven't been keeping up, they might be more of a hurdle, as several are continuations of previous weeks. Let's take a look!
What are the Season of the Haunted Week 5 Challenges in Destiny 2?
Sorrow Bound V
- Complete Bound in Sorrow V and defeat Nightmares on the Moon.
- Complete Sever - Grief using only a Void subclass and Void, Kinetic, or Stasis weapons.
Linking the Chain of Command
- Acquire the Chain of Command Machine Gun.
Leviathan Reaper - Cabal and Nightmare Bosses
- Defeat five Cabal bosses in Strikes or Vanguard Ops
- Defeat five Nightmare bosses anywhere in the system
Nightmare Containment III
- Successfully complete tiers of the Nightmare Containment public event on the Derelict Leviathan throughout the Season
Umbral Focusing II
- Focus six Umbral Engrams into weapons at the Crown of Sorrow
- Focus four Umbral Engrams into armor at the Crown of Sorrow
- Defeat Guardians. Bonus progress is granted for opponents defeated with the help of Solar effects
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out The complete story of Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted (so far) on Pro Game Guides.