The Wellspring is the latest matchmade activity to come with Destiny 2: The Witch Queen. In it, Guardians attack or defend a strategically important point in Savathun's Throne World from the Scorn.
- Day 1: Attack - Come to Pass Legendary Auto Rifle
- Day 2: Defend - Tarnation Legendary Grenade Launcher
- Day 3: Attack - Fel Taradiddle Legendary Bow
- Day 4: Defend - Father's Sins Legendary Sniper Rifle
Related: What is Font of Wisdom in Destiny 2?
Each day, Guardians alternate between laying siege to and defending The Wellspring. The activity moves through a series of four "phases" between attacking and defending, the bosses that spawn, and the weapons that drop. This information is crucial as Guardians will need to get a certain number of each weapon as a drop to unlock it for the crafting table.
- Day 1: Golmag Warden of the Spring
- Day 2: Vezuul, Lightflayer
- Day 3: Bor'gong, Warden of the Spring
- Day 4: Zeerik, Lightflayer
Both the auto rifle and grenade launcher require two drops with Deepsight Resonance to unlock the pattern. The bow and sniper rifle will require three drops each with Deepsight Resonance for crafting. As such, Guardians are encouraged to run each activity multiple times a day to unlock each weapon.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Best Void Aspects and Fragments for each class in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Destiny 2 Wellspring Rotation & Weapon Drops