This week sees The Glassway as the Nightfall with Silicon Neuroma being the weapon. Note that it may take multiple completions to acquire the weapon as it is not a guaranteed drop.
Weekly Loot: Silicon Neuroma Legendary Sniper Rifle
Adept Modifiers (1480)
- Scorched Earth: Enemies throw grenades significantly more often.
- Double Nightfall Drops: All Nightfall loot drops are doubled.
- Acute Void Burn: +25% Void damage health and +50% Void damage received.
Related: Destiny 2: Weekly Eververse Bright Dust Inventory – 4/19/2022
Hero Modifiers (1520)
- Adept Modifiers
- Champions: Barrier, Overload: You will face Barrier and Overload Champions. You must equip Anti-Barrier and Anti-Overload mods to your arms armor to defeat them. These mods come from the Seasonal Artifact.
- Subtle Foes: Certain foes are stealthy when at a distance. They become visible when near a guardian.
Legend Modifiers (1550)
- Adept and Hero Modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Solar, Arc, and Void Shields: You will face combatants with Arc, Solar, and Void Shields.
Master Modifiers (1580)
- Adept, Hero, and Legend Modifiers
- Togetherness: Base health regen is reduced. If near another player, health regen is increased.
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions..
Grandmaster Modifiers (1600)
- Adept, Hero, Legend, and Master Modifiers
- Arach-No!: When defeated, Fallen Vandals spawn a web mine at their feet.
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Limited Revives: Limited fireteam revies. Gain additional revives by defeating Champions.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Destiny 2 – Riiswalker god roll and best perks on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
What is this week’s Nightfall Weapon in Destiny 2? (April 19 to 26)