Easter has arrived in Dreamlight Valley for the first time, and to celebrate, there's a whole host of activities going on, from crafting, hunting eggs, catching rabbits, and more. One such task is the Spring Taste Test, but with no hints as to what this actually entails, you may be confused. Here's how to complete Spring Taste Test in Disney Dreamlight Valley's Eggstravaganza 2023 event.
How to complete the Spring Taste Test task in Disney Dreamlight Valley
When looking through the Village tasks in the Dreamlight tab, you'll notice a handful of new Easter-themed ones have been added for the Eggstravaganza 2023 event. You have from April 4 to April 29 to complete these.
While many tasks tell you what you need to do to finish them, Spring Taste Test doesn't. It just has a counter of "0/3" but does not specify what you need to get three of.
Related: How to complete Seed of Memories in Dreamlight Valley (Simba level 7 Friendship Quest Guide)
To complete Spring Taste Test, you need to cook and eat the three Easter egg recipes added in the Pride of the Valley update. These are:
- Spring Chocolate—x1 Spring V-EGG-etable, 1x Cocoa Bean, 1x Sugarcane.
- Spring Egg Bowl—1x Egg-cellent Fruit, 1x Wild Spring Egg, 1x Spring V-EGG-etable, 1x Cocoa Bean, 1x Sugarcane.
- Spring Mimosa Eggs—1x Egg-cellent Fruit, 1x Wild Spring Egg, 1x Spring V-EGG-etable, 1x Basil.
Once you've cooked and eaten all three recipes, you'll be able to click on the Spring Taste Test task and complete it.
How to get Spring V-EGG-etable, Egg-cellent Fruit, and Wild Spring Egg in Disney Dreamlight Valley
The Spring V-EGG-etable, Egg-cellent Fruit, and Wild Spring Egg are special items that only appear in the Eggstravaganza 2023 event, so make sure you grab them while you can.
They appear as different colored eggs around your Valley, with the Spring V-EGG-etable being yellow, Egg-cellent Fruit being red, and Wild Spring Egg being blue. Here's what you need to do to get them:
- Spring V-EGG-etable—Craft Spring V-EGG-etable Seeds using 1x Egg-cellent Fruit, 1x Wild Spring Egg, and x20 Dreamlight. Then plant the seeds and wait 45 minutes for them to grow and sprout into Spring V-EGG-etables.
- Egg-cellent Fruit—Found on bushes throughout Disney Dreamlight Valley's biomes.
- Wild Spring Egg—Pick them up from the ground. They spawn randomly in almost every biome.
How to get Cocoa Bean, Sugarcane, and Basil in Disney Dreamlight Valley
The other ingredients you need to cook the three Easter egg recipes are Cocoa Bean, Sugarcane, and Basil, and all three are easy to get your hands on.
- Cocoa Bean—Harvested from Glade of Trust and Sunlit Plateau.
- Sugarcane—Bought from Goofy's Stall on Dazzle Beach.
- Basil—Harvested in Peaceful Meadow.
For more information on Disney Dreamlight Valley, check out How to complete The Heart of a Lioness in Dreamlight Valley – Nala Level 7 Friendship Quest Guide on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How to complete Spring Taste Test in Disney Dreamlight Valley