Whether it be a sweet dish or a salty one, players can cook a variety of different recipes in Disney Dreamlight Valley. One of the many dishes that you can prepare is Teriyaki Salmon. This is a five-star dish which means that it requires players to have five ingredients.
To proceed, players must ensure access to The Sunlit Plateau biome, Dazzle Beach biome, Glade of Trust biome, and the Forgotten Lands biome.
Disney Dreamlight Valley Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
The ingredients that you need to make Teriyaki Salmon are as follows:
- You can purchase Sugarcane at Goofy's Stall in the Dazzle Beach biome for 29 Star Coins. You also have the option of buying Sugarcane Seeds from Goofy's Stall as well for five Star Coins instead.
- You can use your Fishing Rod to get Salmon from the Sunlit Plateau biome.
- You can purchase Rice at Goofy's Stall in the Glade of Trust biome for 35 Star Coins.
- You can purchase Rice at Goofy's Stall in the Glade of Trust biome for 104 Star Coins.
- You can find Ginger on the ground as you traverse the Forgotten Lands biome.
Once you've acquired all the ingredients, you can bring them to Chez Remy and mix them to create Teriyaki Salmon.
For more Disney Dreamlight Valley, check out When is Scar coming to Disney Dreamlight Valley? only on Pro Game Guides.