The Pride of the Valley update added new recipes to Disney Dreamlight Valley's already-stacked roster, including the Whimsical Pie. The dessert can be confusing to figure out, though, mainly because of one ingredient that takes a while to get. Here's how to make Whimsical Pie in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Whimsical Pie cooking recipe in Dreamlight Valley
You need three ingredients to cook a Whimsical Pie in Disney Dreamlight Valley. They are:
How to unlock the Whimsical Pie recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley
You have the Whimsical Pie recipe unlocked as soon as you've installed the Pride of the Valley update for Disney Dreamlight Valle. However, you won't be able to cook it since you can't get your hands on one of the ingredients you need: the Dreamlight Fruit.
To access the Dreamlight Fruit, you must raise Simba's Friendship Level to 7 and complete his Seed of Memories quest.
How to increase Simba's Friendship Level in Dreamlight Valley
To increase Simba's Friendship level, you need to collect every single flower that you see because it's one of the best gifts to give characters to raise their Friendship Level. Not only are they free, but they provide more Friendship EXP than many other items in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Ever heard the saying, "Don't stop to smell the flowers"? Well, in this case, you stop and smell every single flower you find!
Related: How to complete Here and There and Back Again in Dreamlight Valley – Nala Level 10 Friendship Quest Guide
Your Friendship with Simba will also increase if you assign him a role and ask him to help you during said activity. For example, if he has the Fishing role and you take him when you fish, he'll get EXP.
Where to get Dreamlight Fruit in Disney Dreamlight Valley
To get Dreamlight Fruit, you must complete Simba's Friendship Quest, Seed of Memories, which he gives you once you reach Friendship Level 7 with him.
Once Seed of Memories is complete, you can harvest Dreamlight Fruit from your Valley three times each day, giving you more than enough of the Fruit to cook other recipes that need it, like the Marvelous Jam.
How to complete the Seed of Memories quest in Dreamlight Valley
Follow these steps to complete the Seed of Memories quest in Dreamlight Valley:
- Talk to Scar in the Sunlit Plateau.
- Go inside the Vitalys Mines just off Sunlit Plateau.
- Head to the right until you come to a wall of small rocks. Interact with it, and a room will appear.
- Enter the room.
- Pick up the items in the room.
- Exit the Vitalys Mines and talk to Merlin.
- Make a Potion of Growth and Potion of Dust at a crafting bench.
- Potion of Growth—x3 Dream Shard, x6 Blueberry, and an Empty Vial
- Potion of Dust—x3 Night Shard, x3 Orange Marsh Milkweed, and an Empty Vial
- Go back to the room by the rocks in the Vitalys Mines.
- Put the Potion of Growth and the Potion of Dust on the table here.
- Pick up the Dreamlight Tree Seed.
- Return to Simba, then go to the pond in the Sunlit Plateau.
- Plant the Dreamlight Seed here, then water it with your Royal Watering Can. It takes three days to grow, so you'll have to wait before you can harvest the Dreamlight Seeds.
Head to our How to complete Seed of Memories in Dreamlight Valley (Simba level 7 Friendship Quest) guide for a more detailed walkthrough.
Where to get Butter in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Finding Butter is easy in Disney Dreamlight Valley once you've invited Remy to your Valley. Simply buy it in the Chez Remy restaurant's Pantry Shop for 190 Star Coins. The Ratatouille rat becomes available for recruitment after spending 2,000 Dreamlight on his door in the Castle.
Related: How to complete WALL-E Loves Flowers in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Where to get Wheat in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Wheat is one of the easiest crops to get your hands on. Simply head to Goofy's Stall in Peaceful Meadow and buy one. You can also buy a Wheat Seed if you'd rather plant and grow your own.
For more information on Disney Dreamlight Valley, check out How to complete WALL-E Loves Flowers in Disney Dreamlight Valley on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How to make Whimsical Pie in Disney Dreamlight Valley