In Gotham Knights, players will take control of either Batgirl, Red Hood, Robin, or Nightwing to rid Gotham City of crime and take on Batman's villains. Each playable knight has strengths, weaknesses, and skills to unlock, and these skills will make your knight more powerful. Here are the best skills to get first for each character in Gotham Knights.
Best Batgirl skills in Gotham Knights
Batgirl is an expert hacker and single-target bruiser in Gotham Knights. Her abilities focus on hacking objects, stealth, and melee combat. The best skills for Batgirl are:
- Second Wind: Batgirl can revive herself once after her health is depleted. Restores 50% health.
- Digital Ghost: Electronic devices, such as sensors and cameras, cannot detect Batgirl.
- Enhanced Combo: Increases the number of attacks in Batgirl's melee and ranged attack combo by one. The last melee hit is a knockdown.
Best Nightwing skills in Gotham Knights
Nightwing is a gifted acrobat who uses rapid combos and the Escrima Stick to defeat enemies. Nightwing is the group leader, and his skills are focused on buffing the party and improving his momentum abilities. The best skills for Nightwing are:
- Aerial Bounce: Nightwing bounces off an enemy following an aerial attack to propel himself back into the air. It can be used up to three times.
- Evade Chain: Nightwing chains evades by performing a quick succession of back jumps.
- Shared Skill: Passive skills increasing damage, critical chance, defense, momentum regeneration, and ultimate cooldown are shared with allies at 50% of their value.
Best Robin skills in Gotham Knights
Robin is a stealth specialist who uses the Bo Staff to take down enemies when they get too close. His skills are focused on unique stealth enhancements and takedowns. The best skills for Robin are:
- Turnabout Takedown: Robin can perform takedowns and stealth strikes on large enemies.
- Vantage Hanging Takedown: Robin can perform a special takedown that suspends enemies from a vantage point.
- Stealth Takedown +: Performing a takedown increases Robin's damage, critical chance, defense, and elemental effect build-up for 15 seconds.
Best Red Hood skills in Gotham Knights
Red Hood is a powerhouse brawler that uses his dual pistols in combat with unique grab attacks to defeat enemies. Red Hood's skills are focused on improving his damage and ranged attack power. The best skills for Red Hood are:
- Freak Justice: Increases Red Hood's damage by 15% and critical damage by 5% when fighting Freaks.
- Regulator Justice: Increases Red Hood's damage by 15% and critical damage by 5% when fighting Regulators.
- Mob Justice: Increases Red Hood's damage by 15% and critical damage by 5% when fighting the Mob.
Interested in other helpful Gotham Knights guides and want to read more? Check out How to get blueprints in Gotham Knights on Pro Game Guides!