Slimes are one of the most important resources in Monster Harvest. Besides water, they are the primary way to influence your crops and you will need them to progress.
There are multiple types of slimes and they each have different effects. You can see their effects below.
- Red Slime
- Magical slime used to mutate your crops into Planimals that aid you in combat.
- Green Slime
- Magical slime used to rapidly grow a crop into its final stage.
- Blue Slime
- Magical slime used to mutate your crops into livestock that produce daily items.
- Super Red Slime
- Potent magical slime used to mutate your crops into extremely powerful Planimal's known as Megamals.
- Super Green Slime
- Potent magical slime used to radically alter a plant into a tree or into a plant that produces multiple harvests.
- Super Blue Slime
- Potent magical slime used to mutate your crops into mounts that you can ride. Be sure to have a stable first.
As each slime has a different effect, you will need to manage your use of them to progress through the game and in general make your playthrough more enjoyable. You can also combine the effects of slimes as well. For instance, using red slime on a crop and then green slime will instantly give you a Planimal.