Like most battle royale games, there are numerous types of currency in Naraka: Bladepoint. Each of these currencies is used for different things and can be acquired while playing or through real money.
In Naraka: Bladepoint, there are five main types of currency. They are Tae, Gold, Spectral Silk, Darktide Coins, and Hidden Coins.
- Tae is the in-game currency. It can be used to purchase the ability to change your name (once every seven days) and Immortal Treasure which is Naraka: Bladepoint's version of loot boxes. Tae can also be used to unlock and upgrade glyphs and some cosmetics can be bought with it. Tae is unlocked through playing the game and completing quests.
- Gold is the premium currency for Naraka: Bladepoint. It can be purchased with real money and unlocked via the battlepass. It should be noted that if you purchase the battlepass you will not unlock enough gold to buy the next battlepass.
- Spectral Silk allows players to purchase special cosmetic items. Spectral silk is unlocked through the battlepass.
- Darktide Coins are used while playing by finding Darktide shops. From these shops, the player can purchase weapons, Souljades, armor, and other accessories. These coins are found scattered throughout the map or off a dead player's Cairn.
- Hidden Coins are a type of currency that allows players to begin quests before starting the game. Upon completing these quests, players will receive large amounts of experience. These can be unlocked through the battlepass, logging in, and playing the game.
For more information on Naraka: Bladepoint, check out What are glyphs in Naraka: Bladepoint on Pro Game Guides.