The Fortnite 9.30 Content Update #1 Patch brings a new Epic & Legendary Revolver into the mix. It also adds some items to the Vault, including the Rare Tactical Assault Rifle, Impulse Grenades, Rift-To-Go, and Pirate Cannon! Some items were unvaulted as well, these include the Uncommon and Rare Pump Shotgun, Shockwave Grenade, Suppressed SMG, and the Common, Uncommon, and Rare Revolver! Check out some other nerfs and buffs on some weapons below!
Simple, reliable, powerful. Try out this new take on a classic.
14 Days of Summer
Celebrate a fortnight of summer fun with Fortnite. Find more details on which Limited Time Modes you can expect and more details here!
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Available in Epic and Legendary variants.
- Fires Medium Ammo.
- Holds 6 rounds.
- 63 / 66 damage per shot.
- Headshot multiplier of 2.
- Available from Floor loot, Chests, Vending Machines, Supply Drops, and Loot Carriers.
- Rare Tactical Assault Rifle
- With the unvaulting of the Suppressed Submachine Gun, we wanted to make sure loot distribution in this class of item was well distributed.
- Impulse Grenades
- Pirate Cannon
- Uncommon and Rare Pump Shotgun
- Available in floor loot and Vending Machines
- There’s been a lot of feedback around the Tactical Shotgun and Combat Shotgun effectiveness, and so we’re experimenting with a world where the Pump Shotgun joins the current shotgun lineup.
- Shockwave Grenade
- Suppressed SMG
- We feel the Suppressed Submachine Gun can fill a complementary role to the Burst Submachine Gun as a viable alternative.
- Common, Uncommon, and Rare Revolver
- Tactical Shotgun
- Availability from floor loot reduced from 8.19% to 5.4%
- Headshot Multiplier increased from 2 to 2.25
- Burst SMG
- Availability adjustments
- Availability from floor loot reduced from 5.03% to 3.1%
- Availability from chests reduced from 18.66% to 10.32%
- Balance adjustments
- Base accuracy increased by 13.6%
- Jumping accuracy penalty reduced from 15% to 5%
- Sprinting accuracy penalty reduced from 30% to 20%
- Base damage increased from 23/24/25 to 24/25/26
- The Burst SMG was dropping a bit too frequently for the role it was intended to fill. Additionally, it was underperforming when compared to similar items.
- SemiAuto Sniper Rifle
- Availability from floor loot reduced from 0.65% to 0.44%
- Availability from chests reduced from 5.1% to 3.4%
- FlintKnock Pistol
- Availability from floor loot reduced from 1.97% to 1.32%
- Infantry Rifle
- Increased the Epic and Legendary Infantry Rifle clip size from 8 to 10
- Increased player damage from 18/19 to 20/21
- Reduced clip size from 50 to 40
- Reduced fire rate from 9 to 8
- Since the unvaulting, the Drum Gun has outperformed in unintended areas. This adjustment should help create more counterplay in combat.
- Heavy Assault Rifle
- Increased damage from 36/38/40 to 38/40/42
- The Heavy Assault Rifle usage rates aren’t quite where we’d like. This adjustment to Damage is intended to offset some of the downsides of the weapon.
- Supply Llama
- Increased the material count from 200 of each to 350 of each
- Increased the total number of Llamas per match from 3 to 5
Kevin Prefabs + Galleries
Featuring a cube so cool, it even has a name!
PREFABS & GALLERIES
- Added 4 New Prefabs:
- Kevin Lake House Island
- Kevin Destroyed Cube Island
- Kevin Destroyed Dino Island
- Kevin Destroyed House Island
- Added 11 New Galleries:
- Kevin Cube Gallery
- Kevin Cube Shards Prop Gallery
- Kevin Island
- Kevin Destroyed Island
- Kevin Particle Gallery
- Lake House Roof & Wall Gallery
- Lake House Floor & Stair Gallery
- Lake House Island Prop Gallery
- Rock & Root Nature Gallery
- Note: We're aware of an issue where some of these assets will delete themselves if placed in certain ways with the Phone.
SAVE THE WORLD
Teleporting Husks are a-door-able… but their elements? Not so much!
Astro Bat 9000
Swing batter, batter... Swing!
MISSIONS + SYSTEMS
- 14 Days of Summer is here!
- Complete a new quest every day to help Homebase host a hot summer party!
- Complete all 14 days to unlock a new weapon!
- Complete quest to earn Summer Tickets
- Check the X-ray store daily for free llamas!
- The fun begins on June 25, 9 AM Eastern Time
- New Wargames Simulation: Shortcut
- Strange doors are appearing near the enemy spawners. When husks get near one of these doors they are teleported to one of the exit doors closer to your fort.
- Some husks that travel through these doors gain elemental effects.
- A new Wargames simulation means more chances for Event Tickets, a new banner, and more variety to the Daily Wargames Challenges.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Astro Bat 9000 swings into the Weekly Store
- A quick striking bat with high damage and low impact.
- Energy Slam: Heavy attack that launches an explosive energy ball at enemies, dealing damage in an area.
- Available from June 26 at 8 PM Eastern Time until July 3 at 8 PM Eastern Time.