This is a pleasant Valentine's Day surprise for all you Hollow Knight fans out there! A followup game to the popular Hollow Knight has been announced and it's called Hollow Knight: Silksong. You will be controlling the Hornet from the previous game, and heading off on a brand new adventure with tons of new enemies, bosses, friends, towns, quests, and deadly new tools!
We aren't sure of the release date just yet, but we do know it will be released for Windows, Mac, Linux, and the Nintendo Switch! You can check out the reveal trailer for Hollow Knight: Silksong below.
Here's an official list of what's to come in the new game:
- Discover a whole new kingdom! Explore coral forests, mossy grottos, gilded cities and misted moors as you ascend to the shining citadel at the top of the world.
- Engage in lethal acrobatic action! Wield a whole new suite of nimble moves as you dance between foes in deadly, beautiful combat.
- Craft powerful tools! Master an ever-expanding arsenal of weapons, traps, and mechanisms to confound your enemies and explore new heights.
- Solve shocking quests! Hunt down rare beasts, unearth ancient mysteries and search for lost treasures to fulfil the wishes of the downtrodden and restore the kingdom’s hope. Prepare for the unexpected!
- Face over 150 all-new foes! Beasts and hunters, assassins and kings, monsters and knights - you must defeat them all with bravery and skill!
- Experience a stunning orchestral score! Hollow Knight’s award-winning composer, Christopher Larkin, returns to bring melancholy melodies, symphonic strings and heart-thumping, soul strumming boss themes to the adventure.
- Challenge Silk Soul mode! Once you conquer the game, test your skills in an all-new mode that spins the game into a unique, challenging experience.