Teamfight Tactics has a new set of items coming to the game in the future 9.19 patch and we've got a look at the full list of them! One new component is being added to the game, it's called Sparring Gloves. That will be the base item you need to create all of the other items. Sword of the Divine is being removed and replaced with two new items: Lord's Edge and Last Whisper. Infinity Edge will require a B.F. Sword and the new Sparring Gloves to create. There's eight new items in total, so check those all out below!
Update: The patch that brings along these new items has been delayed until the 9.19 Patch. That is scheduled to be released on Wednesday, September 25, 2019.
Keep in mind that all items are subject to change!
Sparring Gloves have magically appeared in the Convergence like mana from heaven (or RNG from minions) to provide you and your team with all of your critical strike and dodging needs. These gloves combine with all existing item components to make eight new items and a reworked Infinity Edge. Sword of the Divine has been removed; its recipe and Infinity Edge's one now create two more new items. They'll all join the roster with patch 9.18.
- 1 new item component
- 8 new items made from that component + Infinity Edge
- 1 Sword of the Divine removed
- 2 new items created from old Infinity Edge and Sword of the Divine recipes
Here are the details:
- +10% Dodge chance - "Float like a butterfly"
- +10% Crit chance - "Sting like a bee"
- We didn't want to disrupt the balance of offensive and defensive options, so we made Sparring Gloves capable of either: If the finished item is offensive in nature, the statline shifts to +20% Crit, if it is defensive, it shifts to +20% Dodge.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Sparring Gloves
- A champion holding Thief's Gloves can't hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Thief's Gloves cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On round start, gain two temporary items. Their quality is based on your player level.
- For those that like items with their items.
Hand of Justice
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Tear of the Goddess
- At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round.
- For those that aren't great with decisions.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + BF Sword
- Crits deal 200% more damage.
- When you want to crit, but like....even more so.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Needlessly Large Rod
- Your abilities can critically strike.
- When your ASol dreams of being Draven.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Negatron Cloak
- Prevents the next crowd control effect applied to the wearer. Refreshes every 5 seconds.
- Can’t touch this, ba na na na.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Chain Vest
- On dodge, create an expandable 30% attack speed slow zone.
- Just how expandable? No one knows.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Giant's Belt
- The wearer starts combat with a spell shield. Stun the enemy that breaks the shield for a long time.
- An eye for an eye, in item form.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Recurve Bow
- When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow passes to a new ally and they gain an additional 20% Crit chance and 20% Attack Speed. This stacks with each pass of the item.
- YOU get a Repeating Crossbow, YOU get a Repeating Crossbow, YOU get a Repeating Crossbow!!!!!!!!!
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Golden Spatula
- Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle
- Tastes purple.
Since Infinity Edge has a new recipe and Sword of the Divine has been removed, we’ve added two more new items in their place:
- Recipe: BF Sword + BF Sword
- A champion holding Lord's Edge can't hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Lord's Edge cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On takedown, gain a BF Sword for the remainder of the round.
- For those doing the math at home, yes a champion can hold three Lord’s Edges by the end of the round.
- Recipe: BF Sword + Recurve Bow
- Attacks can't miss (removed from RFC btw) and deal True Damage equal to 5% of the target's maximum health
- *Cries in Yordle*
Oh, and one other thing:
Another new item can drop, but this one's a little different. Neeko's Help is a consumable item that you can place on a champion. When you do, Neeko's Help is consumed and a 1 star copy of the champion is instantly made and added to your bench. If your bench is full, Neeko will just pop right back off, so no tricky business! Use Neeko to complete a 3 star champion, or to quickly clone a powerful Legendary champ. The choice is yours!