Rainbow Six Extraction has collaborated with Amazon Prime Gaming to offer players a free in-game reward. The Rubicon Phase Bundle contains an exclusive uniform set for all 18 Operators in the tactical shooter. Follow the steps below to claim the reward:
- Head over to Prime Gaming's Rainbow Six Extraction loot page. You can also access this page from the main screen of the Prime Gaming website.
- Sign-in to your Amazon account if you haven't already.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to link your Ubisoft account to Amazon.
- Clicking on the Go to Ubisoft tab will then take you to another webpage where you can connect the two IDs.
- Click on Link and enter your Ubisoft game account details.
- Check the account you are linking to and hit the Confirm My Account button at the bottom.
- Finally, click on Complete Claim to add the Rubicon Phase Amazon Prime Bundle to your Rainbow Six Extraction account.
After making the claim, it may take up to 24 hours for the bundle to show up in your game. It's best to claim the free reward as soon as possible, as it's only available temporarily. Platforms eligible for this offer are PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, Google Stadia, and Amazon Luna.
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more on Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Extraction. In the meantime, head over to our article on – All Mutations in Rainbow Six Extraction and what they do.